Clover event is here

2 Likes

So the wheel can’t screw you because it’s just necklaces
But there’s a cool which is you can make a choice
Trainer or necklases

1 Like

It can still you can get a small amount of them

1 Like

If this is in addition to the necklaces we have been getting as milestones in every event then whatever, it’s cool. If they remove them from all events and instead replace it with this clover event it sucks. Ten coins for completing the roadmap and you need 100 for a necklace pull or have to use 10 of them on a medal stash. Not to mention that they should be providing these medals for free since they are required to ascend 6-stars.

Anyone have the rewards for the solo level up tomorrow?

@Tyr Thank you!

2 Likes

There are no necklaces in the stash.

1 Like

Ugh, I miss the wheels that used to have 4 cool epic toons that everyone used to hope for, like the Gateway tokens. They were the best. All we get now is gear, which sucks.

9 Likes

I would like to know the amounts of the necklaces in the wheel

Maybe the rng odds can show how likely you are to get a certain amount
Be interesting to see

Oh joy another token event for more tokens.

There’s a separate wheel

Why the hell do i want another event to get more trainers? The wheel is the only worthwhile part. Give us ascendable rewards instead of this trash

3 Likes

yawn

2 Likes

So true! I dropped can after can hoping to get enough tokens for a pull when Armor Duane was on that wheel of Misery. It felt like I won the lottery when I got that crate option, that had the card and his weapon in it. The good old days, before the Grinch Stole Scopely

3 Likes

Tier prizes aren’t shared by the faction, right? Meaning, when referring to this ss, each faction member would get 7k necklaces?

1 Like

Most likely everyone will get 7000. Wouldn’t make much sense to divide them up.

Yeah
![Screenshot_20180508-063548|281x500](upload://p1029NPvBmtHgfyFRgPdL8vRfN6.pngunless someone wants 0.33recuring of a necklase

1 Like

1 Like

Same, I loved that Duane! Hope he gets a 6* version one day.

2 Likes

Chilton region first opened right in the middle of the Hold The Line Event and I remember anyone who had more than 1 Duane pretty much dominated for a little while lol

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.