Close this thread!

Close this thread, it is just bringing out the trolls.

There are plenty of fúcking ways to get round Scopley’s sħitty filter if you have half a brain cell.

8 Likes

So grow up most of us are adults the game it self says f uck in the world story line so it’s freedom of speech so don’t like don’t read it!

2 Likes

I like swearing and isn’t this rated an adult game??

2 Likes

He clearly said it didn’t bother him or hurt his feelings he was just asking when they changed it. Try reading what people write or listening to what they say before insulting them.

1 Like

I’m surprised nobody else has said it yet…

When you cuss it doesn’t show up as being censored in your chat window. To everybody else it will

3 Likes

I’m going to assume by them saying “someone” said and it showed uncensored, meant that someone else said it and others saw the uncensored word? Could be wrong tho.

they aren’t using diacritics, they are saying the word ‘fucking’ just as it is spelled right there. no special text. use your brain cell to tell me how that is possible.

I have also seen people cuss and it be marked with an asterisk. So maybe they are adding the * themselves or it is being blocked sometimes? I am just wondering. It was someone from a #1 faction that said it and I was just interested to know if #1 factions get perks that not everyone else gets or what. It’s not that big a deal though.

This thread is off topic and you decided to come to it. Also, I see people trying to subtly insult me and it is the usual people as always. If you don’t know how to be polite then just don’t comment. I shouldn’t have all this harassment and people ganging up on me this long now, and you guys continue to try to drag this out. I have been done with you people for some time now but you don’t want to let things go. Just keep up the antics, we’ll see how it goes for you.

yeah saying “go fuck yourself” and hiding it with asterisk’s isn’t fooling me, go on and keep it up.

Please explain to me how not to read something I don’t like, if I don’t know what it is unless I read it first…

2 Likes

Wow. No need to be a prick about it. I didn’t say you had half a brain cell - I said anyone with half a brain cell can produce swear words in chat. Jesus, no wonder you’re getting so uptight over a bit of colourful language…

2 Likes

you are now trying to switch up the way you said things. You replied to me directly right? You said anyone with half a brain cell could figure out ways to get past the filter, subtly suggesting that I must have no brain cells. But now you are acting like I am being a prick and uptight? Read over your comment again and tell me how I am being a prick by responding to you the way I did, and please try to stay on topic. I said they aren’t using diacritics and the curse word is showing, sometimes I see them blocked out with an asterisk, and sometimes they show up with no special text or diacritics used. It seems like people love to comment on posts I make or threads I make and try to take it off topic and to stir me up so my posts and threads can get deleted. What a vicious cycle that I have to go through and ganged up on all the time, and then have things reversed to make it look like I am being the bad guy.

1 Like

I’m not going to argue with you, you can find that somewhere else if that is what you want to do. I can see what you are doing. Trying to subtly insult me but then twist it when I defend myself. You still haven’t answered any of the questions that I asked so you aren’t really being helpful.

1 Like

i blocked you in the game but you decided to come and stalk me on the forum now and i am not even using your name anymore or even talking about you or anyone personally so how about you block me in the game too and stop stalking me and trolling me and trying to intentionally antagonize me for your own entertainment, and the entertainment of the other 8 trolls i blocked besides you.

1 Like

Closing thread as requested.

3 Likes