Claiming the league missions

When the the league missions become available to be claimed???

6 Likes

Does anybody know???
Whoever the last moderator was said it would be before this season started.

1 Like

Keep surviving!!

I gave up after it was not fixed at the start of this season…

1 Like

Been surviving since day one

2 Likes

At the beginnig of 6* era we were told that we gonna have legendary gear roadmaps also,so… you know,keep survivin xD

they said it would be fix when the update came out, and as always they never fixe anything to do with players benefiting from it. but when they get screwed on it, there on it like whit on rice. its not gonna be fixed. neither will anything else

2 Likes

If it effects profits you know it’s getting fixed. The only **s blasting going on here is scopely **s blasting its players. Not the other way around.

2 Likes

How much are you really missing out by not having these reward? Minuscule at best.

1 Like

@Kodak_black you got any information on this buddy ?

The rewareds are nothing
So then take them away
But do not lie and say they will be fixed and then not fix it

Really not the point. I think for me its more that it was brought up in countless threads well before the update, well before the holdiays and here it is going on March and its yet another thing that has yet to be taken care of. All while wasting time on a chat filter and removing the losses from raids :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Keep surviving…while this game is slowly dying :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.