Christmas Event

Hey Guys,

Do you think they will put an decent Christmas Event for us ?

@GR.Scopely

1 Like

In others games have already started giving several awards and events, just scopely that won’t do anything good, just paid event and a bug-packed game on all things In addition to the other games the christmas events always give a good thing for free since scopely every event is being paid for, creating new events they don’t do but just rubbish.

16 Likes

I think we all know the answer to that one

16 Likes

Honestly, what type of “event” do you expect? If there is going to be another grind fest event then it will be again just only about collecting stuff through Raids, Level Up, Territories and etc. The usual stuff as always.

2 Likes

Maybe next August. And maybe the best description would be « mediocre, overly-complicated and bug-riddled ».

1 Like

@GR.Scopely do you know anything if we will be getting a Christmas event

Usually Christmas event is good but if it’s anything like the Thanksgiving it won’t be. Scopely likes to do the opposite of what most people want.

5 Likes

Let’s hope it will be good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fingers crossed. But not a Scopely c hance.

I dont want another event where I grind for 4 weeks for santa hats only to have to buy the last santa hat I need for 99.99 usd

10 Likes

Yeah…

I know for sure, that the event would be success if we could grind for collective / choiceable cards for S-class, if there will be some event for an ordinary 6* I wont really participate, like Michone event, I only did some of it for S-class cards…

2 Likes

I don’t remember last year’s (was it the christmas sweater FA event only? that one was good), but the twelve robot thing two years ago was terrible and people hated it.

1 Like

I remember the sweater ones, it was good yea… I havent played 2 years ago so can’t really tell :slight_smile:

Think there was mittens collections (Knox, Maggie & Dwight) & the snow globes login for Solange too

1 Like

Ahh Yes I remember that one… I rememer I took Dwight at that time, and got solange too ( login snowballs )

Solange was a very decent FTP toon as there weren’t many 6* revivers at the time other than the promo toons like Erika and Lydia. In the last year though I struggle to think of any good events apart from the whisperer event where we got lead Michelle who I still use now in my main attack so I’m not counting on anything good!

1 Like

Remember Scopely, Christmas is the holiday to gift! Just don’t be stuffing stockings with coal or cole please. Make it fun! Make it enticing and exciting!

2 Likes

(put on best Mariah Carey voice)

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS … is no bugs or fuck ups.

5 Likes

If you manage to also put on a Mariah Carey set of boobs, then you got my attention, bro! :joy:

1 Like

How many coins you paying ?? it can be arranged lol