Christmas Event Wheel

(Before i say what im about to say This Is Not Me Hating On Anyone Or Scopely This Is My Feedback About This Event alright) Good okay, im slightly disappointed about this wheel i love the gear and 8 bens. But i was expecting a 6* santa shiva or ezekiel in there or Even 6* Christmas Rick or 5* Santa Negan would be nice but just gear yall kinda hyped up everyone for this event and now its here and all the 6* Christmas toons are p2p Just plz make 1 like ezekiel or shiva a f2p toon its the new years soon and its time to change a few things scopes for your players and the community. :grin: Merry Christmas yall :santa::santa::santa:hOK6FzqaSqA

5 Likes

A little desappointed? This was a real mess up, one of many Scopely has done to us. Why do I even bother hoping for them to have a good-will for their costumers, even on bloody CHRISTMASS…

4 Likes

I have a feeling that garbage Blue Ezekiel will be one of our “free” gifts

2 Likes

Oh, you’re right, there’s still free gifts, and the first one MIGHT be given today!

Another dissapointment to deal with. I won’t hold my breath for that.

1 Like

While I thought this event would have toons on the wheel, I definatly am not upset with this gear event! Why? IT DOESN’T HAVE 5 STAR TOON GEAR! So I can’t get stuck with more long coats or goggles when I really want gear for my 6 stars! That’s been my main complaint in the gear wheels. So I’m happy :blush:

4 Likes

I prefer the gear over a toon but I understand some wanting a shiny new toy. Get that gear though or we’ll have multiple threads complaining about no gear when they release og 5* ascendables next month.

2 Likes

I’m super pleased with the ascendance bundle in the wheel. Fingers crossed for that! 8 benes and 300 tokens! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Will we only get one pull on the wheel? Looks that way to me

Yes, we will… Either a single or two pulls.

1 Like

Wow. How generous of Scopely. Happy Christmas everyone :santa::poop:

2 Likes

The museum collections top out at 25, so likely end up with 10 pulls

You need 12 of those to Get one pull.

Just one collection to get a pull

2 Likes

Hopefully you’re right. But still. Bah humbug

@Kalishane Mentioned Mistletoe and Snowglobes,what might those be for?

You need them to get the robots.

1 Like