Check this out! S class beaten by f2p random team

I don’t know what to say really about this :joy:, did that in about 5 turns, but I’m wondering how much this guy has spent for this team?

21 Likes

Shhhh, if we act like it’s too difficult and impossible, we can get some free characters

14 Likes

ah… so everything is ok!

6 Likes

Horrible team synergy. Shawn would gobble that team up :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah but I’d Def freak out if spent 1k$ or more and be beaten by a ftp team in the end

3 Likes

sure, still its level, weapons and mods

all of them you can buy too :slight_smile:

The screenshot order annoys me, I thought I was back in the revive meta again

8 Likes

That person needs counseling.

1 Like

This is what happen when 10 years kids take his father wallet

3 Likes

Yea thats a horrible set up and those toons, csnt see that owner not having negan and one negan in that setup changes everything

More i look at that team i just laugh. 2 petes is a waste and who the hell is that roxie? No idea why shes there also. Lol.

1 Like

Tht team is shit, can auto tht honestly. Try tht vs a actual thought out team.

1 Like

Great job! Must feel good, especially with your ftp toons :blush:

5 Likes

Only 2 S Class have been released so far, it’ll be a hell of a lot harder when the majority in war have 5 S Class in their team.

With 2 Pete’s reviving 2 I dare you

U can just use ty with 20% and a atk boost and its ggs for anyone in the line. And what ever ty doesn’t kill will be Reginas sloppy seconds

1 Like

Pete is seriously garbage lol

Yea pete him self is trash but mia and negan or jessie even ryan behind are irritating. Game is watered down and lame payback shouldn’t have been created.

2 Likes

It’s not Roxie it’s Ivy from the umbrellas in the museum. Still bad but different

1 Like