Cheating and Player Ban Update - Thursday, December 5th, 2019

Hey Survivors,

In the spirit of competition and fairness, we took action today, 12/5, against multiple factions that have been found exploiting/cheating. The players in this faction, depending on the severity of their offense, have been permanently banned, temporarily suspended or warned. Any players who were temporarily suspended or warned have been moved out of 1A regions. These players AND their factions will be permanently blacklisted from participating in any War of Champions or any top tier tournaments in the future.

Approximately 60 players were actioned on from the following factions:

• xVICTORYx
  • HardElite
  • Wolves

We believe in encouraging fair and legitimate competition. When a small group of players cheats, it sours the experience for everyone. We will continue to review any cheat reports we receive and will be taking action against factions and players caught violating our Terms of Service.

Best,
TWD: RTS Team

62 Likes

What about the players in those factions that didn’t use VK or any hacks?

5 Likes

Good job. But I suppose there are still much more that deserve this…?

7 Likes

Why move some to other regions? Arent you punishing the people in that region by sending them there?

14 Likes

Sweet investigation… what about the green leaves now? :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Good news

2 Likes

Don’t warn them, ban them, they knew what they were doing when they cheated

8 Likes

VKtory* fixed it for you

16 Likes

They benefited from having cheaters reaping rewards

2 Likes

No worries, you will see those Russkies from Hard Elite and Wolves pretty soon again. They did this already in the past.

6 Likes

Guess Victory won’t have to complain about bad matchups any longer. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Lol where did you get those?

Are you going to comp everyone for the rewards they stole from people? No, so who gives a poop. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Excessive amount of coins is my guess :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha. You gotta blow him up first in war :joy::joy:

All credit to tapjoy…holiday season is upon us everyone needed a beanbag.

But wait deuce doesn’t cheat

3 Likes

Why temporary suspensions and warnings???

Anyone cheating in anyway what so ever shoukd be banned full stop

21 Likes

Oh I have it!! Now the question is are those the right leafs lol