Cheater on Bamberg

PLEASE SCOPELY WE HAVE A VK CHEATER ON BAMBERG (FR)! ALL PLAYERS HAVE REPORTED HIM SINCE MORE THAN ONE MONTH! HE IS OFTEN THE FIRST ON LEVEL UP AND HE WINS ALL REWARDS! AND HE IS LAUGHING AT US ! NOTHING IS DONE! ALL PLAYERS ARE FED UP WITH THIS. PLEASE DO ANYTHING FOR US!!! WE SENT MANY MESSAGES TO THE ASSISTANCE BUT NOTHING! WHAT TO DO AGAINST THIS???

They don’t care dude just give up

Are you sure? this is really upsetting for us. All players reported him

I’ve reported the cheating faction sons of anarchy for almost a year now still nothing has been done dude I bet if I was prestige 13 they might halfway care tho

1 Like

Ok… thanks for your answer. Cheaters are a really big problem if we can’t do anything against them. This is disgusting. I am angry about that.

Idk how long you’ve been playing this game dude but I’ve been here a while and I’m over it just best to not pay these people money anymore they condone cheating cause it makes people spend more to keep up

I am french so it is difficult to explain in english but many things are impossible in his profile. he has never been on a faction and look at this:

i play since 4 months. i thought the same! That everyone pay more and scopely don’t do anything because other players spend more to win. Omg this is really disgusting

1 Like

Report it in the area above that lady geek provided don’t listen to someone saying to let it go. If its legit, it may take sometime, but it will get taken care of.
Most people cry cheat with no valid proof besides oh they have all the premieres…needs to be checked out before ban

2 Likes

Yeah it’s sad dude but we are powerless took me some time to get over it but I’m sure you will too best of luck whatever happens man

1 Like

This has been for more than a year but yet nothing done for the player. I think he quit now cause he’s stuck in leaderboard and factionless.
Problem solved for us but not for scop.

Another cheating faction reported few months ago and again nothing has been done about it.
Finally they left our region.

My point is cheaters are in every region (multiple accounts). Scope cant do anything, idk why, but what YOU can do is dont spent money, time on this game to be competitive. Relax and let the whales compete with cheaters.

1 Like

Transfer out

1 Like

In what region?

That’s in Upson. Player is still there with name Alexei, i think.

Welcome to the club. Now @JB.Scopely and @GR.Scopely are legalizing VK hackers. For them, Morfeo is legit lmao

Since you said it in all caps, we will believe you.

No we won’t

1 Like

lol you are right ^^

he is the only one in the faction because he created it but he is lonely.

Scopes isn’t fast on dealing with cheating. There use to be a guy on YouTube that constantly reported cheaters and nothing was ever done about it so he just eventually quit the game

1 Like