Charlie nerfed :(

Just updated and noticed Charlie’s taunt can now be resisted

5 Likes

Nope, it has ALWAYS been able to be resisted with mods

15 Likes

been using him for months and never once been resisted until today

15 Likes

I have been resisted a few times, theirs a thread on this that was posted a few weeks ago, he has always been able to be resisted by mods, the wording is that HE can 100% taunt if his hp is above 75%, people are just misreading/misunderstanding the wording

2 Likes

For awhile there I don’t think he was being resisted. I notice im getting more defends now with taunt resist on magna against teams with charlie

1 Like

yeah mine was never resisted when he was above 75% hp

5 Likes

You were just not paying attention he couldn’t be resisted

1 Like

Nope, before this update he was being resisted, as i said a thread on this already exists. You are just reading/comprehending his weapon wrong.

1 Like

Ah nope you were in beta thats why he was being resisted but before that he was never resisted and i even tested it out over 50 times in a row against a 72% taunt resist

I swear someone posted this the other day

1 Like

And he still can’t comprehend

I was never in beta, i dont do beta since it breaks always. You have me confused. A thread on this was posted like a few weeks ago. This update sure didnt do it then. :man_shrugging:

This was already discussed lol now we back to arguing bout how his weapon works when this was already discussed and was well before this update lol

Just read the end of the thread

100% chance refers to the chance the weapon will proc.

This is how the weapon is suppossed to work, the 100% doesnt mean it works 100% and can bypass mods it means it has 100% chance to proc, better chance is 35%, greater chance is 50%, Charlie has 100% if his hp is over 75%. So no, Charlie was not nerfed.

1 Like

Bug fix really if it wasn’t resisting at all before.

2 Likes

That’s what it is, people arnt understanding his weapon and also i have had it resisted by a magna with taunt resist, this was awhile ago and im not in beta, never will be in beta.

I know how the weapon was supposed to be but thats not how it was working. His weapon was working 100% of the time when 75% hp or higher. Why do you think they fixed it?
Btw lady geek is not an employee and gets stuff wrong a lot so i wouldn’t rely on her info to much

1 Like

You seem clueless so I’m done talking about this subject but I’ve been raiding with charlie on my main offense since hes been released.

Your charlie got nerfed then, keep surviving :grin: