Characters Growing Spurt

Is anybody else still experiencing the bug in which one of your characters will become a giant when using the AR?? And they said the fixed this in the Ascendance update??

5 Likes

Only cool bug in this game, keep it please

8 Likes

Where you been? It never went away.

3 Likes

No, the devs said this cant be fixed unless they slow down combat. We do not want slower combat.

Also, giant toons are awesome. WTF?

6 Likes

It is by far the most entertaining bug in the game.

Love to see my one armed giant Governor stomping all over the enemy.

7 Likes

I thought it was a cool feature - please spend no time on this issue - plenty of work for the developers as is!!!

7 Likes

Would a giant 5* blue Bruce launch the equivalent of a nuke out of his nade launcher
Would a giant Romanov set a entire state on fire
Would a giant minigun viktor compete against lord tachanka
Or wouldnt a giant mirabewbs
Have bigger… OK we well skip that one
But we cannot test theese without this bug

3 Likes

I honestly hope you’re joking, if not you get scared very easily.

Ah ok I can relate but to something else.

@discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

If you mean you know what I can relate to (meaning which phobia I have) I doubt it lol.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

1 Like

I actually have a phobia of sea and ocean water, unless It’s like a beach or lake or something along those lines. Mainly creatures inside the water (sharks, whales, etc)

Idk, I just get an urge to look away whenever I see a shark or whale or water (ocean or sea) in general. Whenever I see something like that I almost have a heart attack.

I don’t really watch nature programs. In fact I don’t like watching anything shark related lol (some animated shows or movies I can watch since it’s not really the same thing)

Not that I know of lol, I know I’ve been that way since I was young though.