Character Spotlight: Wayland

I can agree with that to an extent in regards to raids. But in war, even if you win after 5-6 mins your camp is either destroyed or close to it by the time it’s over :man_shrugging:

I got him in one pull

Summary

Im just lieing …pretending to be a troll.

`

Did wayland uses just for men when he becomes a 6* at 5* has a gray beard

:rofl: Was thinking the same thing. It’s like two different people worked on his model and when they didn’t match up instead of changing one to resemble the other they were like screw it release him as is.

The name Wayland is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wayland is: From the land by the highway. The mythological Scandinavian Wayland was a blacksmith with supernatural powers.

@JB.Scopely your comment to the weapon special skill seems to be wrong to me. For me it sounds like the same special skill, we can also put on weapons just with slightly different conditions and lower values.
If the trigger conditions are similar to the weapon skill we can craft on weapons, then this weapon skill will not affect the rush of wayland. Waylands damage rush is a standard rush and no rushattack (like dwight, bluechonne, …). a standard rush will not trigger “on attack” weapon skills.

Please reconfirm this.

Maybe scopley is finally replacing earl in the armory