Character Spotlight: Lance :fast:

Character Breakdown

Trait

Name: Fast

Role

Name: Support

Description: Debuffs and/or debilitates the enemy team.

Base Stats (Max 90)

Defense 1,847

Health: 2,007

Attack: 1,499

Rush

Cost: 66 AP

Effect: Up to 5 enemies get 100% Heal Reduction and Attack Up Block for 3 turns. All teammates get Defense Down Block for 3 turns and gain +50% Bonus HP.

Active Skill

Initial Cooldown: Turn 3

Effect: All teammates recover from all penalties.

Leader Skill

Effect: All Fast and Tough teammates get +30% HP, +30% DEF, and +50% Maim Resistance.

• Functional Notes
    • Maim Resistance does not stack with Mods.
    • We believe that this frees up your mod slots where you were using Maim Resist Mods for something better

Gameplay Walkthrough

Maim Resist Lead

• Starting the game with Maim Resist, could put an end to certain characters dominating the meta right now

Recover All

• Cleansing your team of all penalties will put bleed right in their place!

[6 Star] Team Compositions

Here are a few example Lance teams to get your creativity flowing:

How to Collect

• Lance will be available through the Premier Recruit Wheel!

• 5* Ascendable Lance is also available after 100 bonus opens on the wheel!

1 Like

Daily pull ftw

7 Likes

He’s pretty cute, but that’s it.

2 Likes

Pretty good toon - why didn’t you put the same effort in with legacy Maggie?

1 Like

because people already have her.
But they seem to forget they have brought out S Class now, no one cares as much about 6* now

2 Likes

That looks nothing like captain canada

2 Likes

Not as concerned with this new toon whose not bad, as I am with the lazy rewarding system and terrible events we’ve seen lately and id appreciate someone from scopely speaking up and explaining to us why that is. Over the summer things started looking up with the free coin give out, free S class, free war pull, ect. Now we get 2 events in a row that not only where boring bit had less then sub par rewards. Also war rewards could use improving. Why is no one addressing these matters? S class collectibles, torches, ECT , need to have some reasonable availability since your pushing the s class era upon us and your clearly trying to force ppl to have to pay for free (supposed) toons. I would like these matters addressed and rectified. As a player whose been amongst the player base a while, bought SC, pays weekly for odds and ends, competes regularly, I think I’m entitled to at least know why things are so hard to get. Like gear, trainers, s class collections, ECT. And why the rewarding system has went from me placing #1 in hordes 5 months ago and getting 20 pulls off the horde stash, Joshua, tons of gear and trainers, 5tokens, gold, ECT to me getting 1st this hordes getting 3 pulls off a horrid wheel, 18k tokens, 10k 5 tokens. And 500 ascendance medals. Do you see what I’m saying? Its going downhill quickly. Thanks for listening and I would like a response. Lance is nice btw although 6 months late. S class is the era we are in. Anything less is going to soon be totally useless.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.