Changes to war poll

Let us poll it up baby! Tho, only select few are listened to as favourites are played in RTS but lets see where the manority of the forum sits.

A few changes to war are being made. One of those is the winning faction of the fight will get 20k extra points, so far this is only in 1A but i for one do NOT believe it wont spread to other waves. Another change is the general bonus will now be 20% attack instead of defense, this is just a strange change imo and defeats making your strongest fac mate in the war party general.

Now on to the polls…

If you are in wave 1A, do you like the change to 20k bonus points for the winning fac?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you are in any wave, do you like the 20k bonus points for the winning fac?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think this will spread to all waves?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think this is a one time thing for wave 1a for qualifier and for WOC?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think the bonus points should be changed at all?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think the bonus points should be more reasonable like 1k, 3k, 5k, 10k extra, etc?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like the change to the general bonus from 20% defense to 20% attack?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Will this motivate you to war?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Will this motivate you to coin/spend?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Does this make you want to quit?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Does this make you want to go F2P?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Will you partake in this upcoming war?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Will you partake in any future wars?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is this a step in the right direction?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you feel communication has got worse?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you feel your voice/opinion is heard/counted?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is it fair question you forgot
1a get 1 million more points for 100win in the quali from the other regions that still can compete for a woc slot

1 Like

No, it’s not fair. Upper factions will obviously win against the lower facs, therefore padding their scores with the 20k bonus.

1 Like

I feel like I should get some coins for completing that survey.

5 Likes

No one can poll like i can poll

It means strength>activity for scoring.

Felt like a tapjoy survey on and on lol. I was just waiting to be disqualified.

2 Likes

And strength in RTS means spending and getting put into the right bucket. :grin:

1 Like

“We are sorry to inform you after spending an hour answering this survey and completing it that you do not qualify and therefor will not be awarded” :smirk:

3 Likes

images-1

i smell coin war, everybody will coining till they win.

Select few will yes but they coin war anyways, nothings changed. What i see is more people quitting the game overall, more people going f2p, less coining in war overall from more people and even people not wanting to war as much.

They took a step forward with the exclusive war s class toon and hopefully some good toons in the war wheel and with tokens for the wheel being able to carry over, then they take a step back.

If this goes to all waves and effects lets say a fac that gets normally rank 20 to now they get rank 100 cause they dont spend, this will decrease motivation and do the opposite of what scopely wants and what that one faction who wanted this change wants.

The 1% will always be the 1%, they will always spend, that 1% tho is growing smaller and as such, prices of things go up to make up for the loss and that 1% spends more and more and cause of that, that 1% gets even more smaller, it is a cycle.

Why scopely is focused on the 1%, increases the price and making the 1% spend more and more is beyond me, I’ve said before that 1 million people spending $1 each = 1 million dollars. Scopely just goes for the 100 people who spend $10k which makes less money and eventually that group gets smaller which means less money soooo :man_shrugging:

We will see tho if this turns into the big money maker scopely hopes for and if this brings more “competition” but i think, honestly, this will do the opposite.

1 Like

my factionmate became f2p because the s class toons, and the others because the war rewards is red velvet cakes

1 Like

Ive seen friends quit after 4 years playing together cause of the shit that has been pulled in 2019, i do NOT want to see more friends quit! :sob:

same here :disappointed_relieved: i hope there are better rewards for next events

I was looking for should the points from a player earned increase instead of the war win bonus

They were going to win already, and their score was going to be higher. Adding a few points will not make a difference to most factions.

At the margins, it will be good for some factions and less good for others (the better your win ratio, the more you benefit, the faster you can fill/match, the less you benefit). Being matched upward will be a bigger downside and being mached down a bigger benefit, so I’d expect scores to be a bit more jumpy in the beginning, but over a full war it should even out.

For most factions, total score does not matter. Good poll @How2Zombies, bur for much of it I could not select any answer; might be a tiny bit better, might be a tiny bit worse, but overall it doesn’t matter.

Nah man, that’s not how the lower waves work at all. Rank 20 has triple the number of wins than 100 has total wars. Rank 20 will not drop that low, because there is simply no way that a rank 100 faction, or rank 50 for that matter, can win against them (unless it’s the top 20’s C team against the very best of the rank 50, and that will not happen often enough to matter). Somewhere around the 50s you will also see that at least a third of the war party is just bodying, quite possibly it’s just 1-2 players with another one coming in 10 minutes later if still alive. Coining will get you a win on the margins, but if you have one player that can 50/50 the opposing teams and they three-turn everyone of yours, no amount of coins will do anything but feed the top 20 team even more points.

no they wont. it will promote coining less

1 Like

They need to improve the matchmarking. The last war was unbearable. 30 minutes between each battle.