Changed wood message, still can't turn it off?

Seriously, is Scopely trolling us?

Edit: maybe I should elaborate. With the 8.0.1 upgrade, the warning “you can’t take all items” message when collecting too much wood in maps and raids has changed.

There have been multiple threads requesting a disable button for this message, or even a craftable item to make use of excess wood. Now the changed text draws those players attention to the problem more, but does nothing to fix it.

It’s kind of like saying “oh, you don’t like me poking you in the eye with this finger? Well… what about this one?”.

500+ Elegant Incense, 1000+ Tear Gas Grenade, 1000+ Nerve Gas Grenade, 1000+ Grenade, 300+ Guts, 300+ Flash bangs and 1 slightly chipped phone after throwing it across the room because the “Your wood is full message” got on my tits during war.

Yet still not solution to this problem.

I am afraid to craft most battle items because I think I’ll need those Metal Cutters and Metal Working Kits for Armory.

I don’t know why, but I never have an issue with needing to craft armoury parts. I don’t even disassemble 2* weapons as I prefer to use the food!

But if you keep a sensible 200 or so, it isn’t like you’ll run out any time

Right!?

IMG_5968

I never have enough metal cutters!

If there was an item you could craft just for wood, nothing else, problem solved!

IMG_5969

@mountkay has a great point! @Kanaima you are going to run into a huge issue when you start attempting craft supreme weapons. 200 of any item that is needed to craft weapon parts will not be enough.

I haven’t done so to date so I can’t see it being a problem in the future. I haven’t had to craft a weapons part in months having at least 50 of all the key 3* craftable weapon items (hundreds/thousands of the 1* and 2* items). Two or three times I have drained my items down to only 100 of each for the food from a level up and then built them up again from farming.

The only thing limiting my crafting right now is Duct Tape (and not being able to take the Weapon Crit Territories because the top faction in my region are using Scopley exploits to keep them)

we can elaborate the issue aswell not just the wood message all kinds of popups flashes on me annoys me alot.

@kalishane same thing I posted last night make gloves and shirts craftable with only wood in the workshop - this is a small change players have been asking for a long time and it always fell on deaf ears. End the monotonous task of farming the gear map weekly for 1* gear and solve the excess wood problem - please make this happen!

Just a campfire to burn it. Or a garbage can…whatever.

ive run out of stuff make things… this getting bad

Yeah, I just make EE and keep it moving. It’s annoying when you run out of parts to craft items.

Awesome idea !!

@kalishane please do not ignore this request - the pop up is a pain as is farming 1* gear every week please can I get your input on this idea?

@kalishane

Bump bump @kalishane please respond

@kalishane same thing I posted last night make gloves and shirts craftable with only wood in the workshop - this is a small change players have been asking for a long time and it always fell on deaf ears. End the monotonous task of farming the gear map weekly for 1* gear and solve the excess wood problem - please make this happen!

zzzzz

its retarded now in last hours of tournament and 10 people are competing for 3-10 bracket in our region, every second counts and this is annoying.

All they need to do is take ANY existing item and change it to be wood only.

Actually Replenish would be perfect since they’d just have to re-code from food to wood, I can’t imagine that would take them more than 10 mins to change