Change the name of the Gray Market

Who thinks this needs to be renamed ASAP . It’s just so dumb

11 Likes

:100:
tenor

7 Likes

You’re kidding me scopely…Google… Black Market…nothing rascist about it at all…

I have a feeling this is gonna hit YouTube and make you look rather silly…what was that expression…go woke, go broke…

4 Likes

Gray is one syllable off sounding like Gay Market - There’s a possibility this may offend people.

Market needs renaming immediately.

2 Likes

imagine thinking that the name black market is racist lmfao

1 Like

Guess we won’t be having a black friday sale either. Also heard they are renaming black holes so they don’t offend your momma. Black and white movies will be outlawed because racists had to seperate the colors. The sun will now stay out at night time to prevent comparisons such as “black as night”.

Or maybe they just changed the name of the black market because it didn’t vote for Joe Biden.

3 Likes

I’d love a gay market

2 Likes

In fairness they haven’t said it was because it was considered racist, that’s just people making assumptions.

There is always the possibility that it was due to the illegal connotations of the term. I mean you’d like to think they’d consider that before calling it a black market to begin with but it is Scopely after all 🤷

But I still think it’s silly to call it a “gray” market. Not only because of the spelling but it’s not a commonly used term so it just looks weird. I would have preferred just Market or renaming it something different.

3 Likes

We’re not here to debate politics.

If you have further questions, comments, or suggestions about the name change, please contact customer support.