Chance for a 6*

So its finally here the moment you all been waiting for the 1.0% chance of a 6*!

3 Likes

Considering there are multiple 6* in the wheel, the chance of getting the one u want/promoted is less than 1%

But we all knew that didn’t we?

7 Likes

It probably is and they just rounded up lol

8 Likes

I assume I understand far more often when people are serious about stuff and when they are joking, shame on you since English isn’t my mother-tongue

Why are you always trying so hard to separate yourself and state how special boi u r? We are the community and we have a huge diversity. Stop acting like an opposition in every single issue, please.

You would bring better value(dunno if it’s the right word placement) to the forum by answering the following question:
Are you satisfied with the odds given?

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

So did they remove the “increased odds” of getting the specific premier recruit? Because it doesn’t say that right know with Aris. Just that there is a chance to get her. And the odds given are just all 6* lumped with 1 percentage.

1 Like

It’s fully non-representative, gotta agree with you, but they only care about fitting in new apple loot box policy, not making players comfortable

1 Like

To me its saying we no longer are giving higher chance at the featured premier recruit. With Aris’ case she isn’t normally in the wheel, now she is there. But no where does it say with that 1% chance, if they weighted the odds of certain 6s over others. Might be higher odds to get a certain 6 over another but they don’t specify.

Then it would go to 0.1% or 0.01%

Okay, but 7 characters long

Don’t think he was trying to silence you…

1 Like

He didn’t know if you were being sarcastic or if you were being legit, not really his fault for misunderstanding.

So is this suppose to be a joke?

Of course.

Depends on if Mirabelle is actually pullable.

But this time they have the odds put up.

You just yelled at me for calling you negative and then you called someone else negative :man_facepalming:

Are you talking to me because my bad if i offended you with the post i was just joking around with the chances just trying to have fun not trolling…

I assume we won’t see increased chances or 2x chances anymore.

1 Like