Chance Bag Percentage?

So what’s the % on each item? We kinda need to know these things before claiming them!

4 Likes

Got one beacon of light outta 10 bags, they won’t disclose the odds

Every bag, crate, box, container, etc…should have odds posted and made aware.

2 Likes

It’s ftp content, they won’t give them because they are scumbags

5 Likes

Little expensive for what it only gives. 1 try and got 20 beads. Changes my position completely not at all lol

5 torch and 3 world cans… clearly the beacon and beads have the lowest odds. Oh well, better than nothing. They were just sitting there.

1 Like

All odds should be posted on loot bags, it’s not courtesy it’s the law.

But alas, it’s not costing money out of pocket directly so there’s that loophole.

4 Likes

Where did they come from

Typhoon bonus 3 in the museum

Opened 5 3 world cans 24 torches

How is that even legal ?

1 Like

What’s the point ?
Even if they show odds, you can’t get whàt you want
Go with gears

beacon of light probably has .02% chance smh

Energy can being the least wanted it’s probably 99.5% with the other three splitting the 0.5% and the beacon with the lowest possible change at something like 0.000000000000000001%
I got the world energy.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

I got 2 beacons of light out of 4 bags

Matches and world cans only from 6 bags

2 sets of beads and 2 sets of torches out of 4 for me =\

Same (7 chars)

You arent paying for it so they dont have to post odds

1 Like

The odds don’t mean jack shit. They can put any number they want and still cheat the players.

2 Likes