Carl Teams over and over

I have one and run him on defense. At this point I wouldn’t even be mad if they nerfed him… it’s just soooooooo repetitive. Like non stop teams of carl, shiva. Shield chone, sr zeke and guardian zeke. Boring as fuck.

9 Likes

My team exactly =-(

1 Like

Yeah, theres tons of 6☆ hidden in the files and Scopely lies and says

“We’re running out of toons”

1 Like

Don’t even blame you. It’s prob the best team that can be made without the pay toons. It’s just awful.

0 Likes

That’s pretty much my team too. You gotta do what works until the next big thing comes along.

0 Likes

i run carl but i

run
2 cats both with stun
carl with stun
boobs with stun
sr zek with -30 not so much the same as others.

0 Likes

Sad part. I payed for others that just don’t cut it…

2x, Priya, dk chonne, shield chonne, 2x hunters Yada yada

0 Likes

Yup its a solid defence and it’s everywhere. Could be this way for a while. Until Scopley sort their lives out.

1 Like

Lucky you!
I don’t have Carl. And I don’t have Mirabelle. And although I keep trying for 1.5 years, I have not got a single stun weapon. :-S

0 Likes

they wont give me any carl of shield chone, so I’m running 2 boobs. Double the pleasure :+1:

0 Likes

I agree. It’s quite boring to see the very same stuff over and over. Hopefully the 6*s balance out sooner than the weapon upgrades did, because it’s becoming a grind for me.

0 Likes

What would you expect? Carl was a bit more common back when he was about to be ascendable, and even I got one while he was.

This is Scopely’s fault for not releasing more Ascendable Epics which most people have. Sure, I have Barker and now Mirabelle, but while the latter isn’t well prepared, I’m still using my Carl as the leader becuase he’s pretty good.

I didn’t have all the work to Ascend him so he can be nerfed or so I can be judged for using him later. It’s just like climbing your way on the top of a mountain and people start to tell that you are too good and need to be taken out for being good. It just doesn’t make any sense.

0 Likes

Nerf all 6*’s and make 5’s usable again would be a good start

2 Likes