Carl-Seekers Anonymous

This is a place you can go to to vent your anger if you still haven’t gotten ascendable carl…

I know I’m kinda annoyed.

Preach it!

Fuck 5* tokens been trying for several months for nothing

So i was in this boat not 2 weeks ago. I really wanted to make a melee team, so i got Green Abe. Literally the NEXT pull i got Carl. Scopes just wanted me to waste 24k rings

I got a six star Shiva on a one pull and still no Carl

prestige is way easier to get him thats how i got him but ill fit in saying ugh

Congrats @Anthony. All i get from prestige is 4*s

it does say chances inprove with pulls

I didn’t have him until a few weeks ago. Then I got him from prestige. A week later I got another from 5* tokens. Now I have 2 one eyed kids running around

Nice to see I’m not the only one struggling… been building this up for months anticipating him…

Wyatt = stun
Shiva = stun
Maggie = abs def
And I have a stun weapon for Carl…

Mind putting one up for adoption?

Sympathy for those who don’t have him. Remember the day I did. Hard to imagine I got Shiva from a Elite token but Carl eluded me for a long time. But with free toons like Eugene, I guess there’s still defensive options. Not a whole lot but still some. But hey, I’m massively envious that I still don’t have Shieldchonne but I pulled Barker.

Same it’s basically another 4* wheel

Keep trying, I’ve been playing this game for over a year and finally got Carl today through 5* tokens.

take take. take and be merry. they all extras anyhow. oh wait…:innocent:

T-that’s just mean man

I couldn’t play during the Eugene event, pretty much everything I had to play the game on broke soon after that event began

Damn you!

Scopely dont want me having 5 and you got 7?!

:rage:. :grimacing:

sorry! like an alcoholic breathing that druken breath into somone whos trying to live that sober life! lol

Just pulled my 5th shiva, still no carl :frowning: