Can't we have four level ups in a week? Please!

crap

So a faction lv up, a solo, and then another faction. Two of them are only 24 hours too so how awesome is that? Maybe we can also add a solo level up over the weekend too? That way we can have four in one week. I think that would be swell. *

• For those of us unable to detect sarcasm this entire post was an example of it.
9 Likes

All these faction events…all week two weeks in a row

Totally agreed all these level ups are killing the game spirit , time to come up with some new events

5 Likes

All levelups should only be 24 hours. Such a boring event dosen’t need to last 2 days or more.

6 Likes

Lol, that’s so true but if that’s the case then they need to cut the milestones in half. They don’t and that’s the biggest problem with 24-hour events.

1 Like

They should really stop with level ups and add more raids and wars,something that is actually fun to play

1 Like

Sadly it’s too late for that. This game’s premier event is the LEVEL UP and as long as it continues to make them the most cash they won’t be making any changes, Ever.

1 Like

God I am so damn tired of level ups. It should have never been designed this way in the first place. Thankful to see faction events make a come back. But for the love of all that is HOLY, knock this level up crap off. Yea I know it’s voluntary, yada yada yada, but seriously annoying AF.

3 Likes

It’s what I do. 500k grants useless items so if not going for the 750k reward and up there is absolutely no point outside of a contest like the badges to even bother with them. I also flat out refuse to go for 2 million if its an rng box. You know your gonna get the item you have no use for.

2 Likes

The best faction events, war, survival road, more war and more survival road. Piss on raids cuz everytime someone raids you or a faction member the get shielded. And if you do a vengeance raid then it shows up on the other factions activity log that you raided their faction member. Piss on faction raids

I agree they are my favorites by far. Raids are ok but they get way to boring and require way to many cans to hit 42000. Lame attempt at a cash grab.

3 Likes

42000 is really hard to hit I’ve never done it myself anyone that has must be super dedicated. I have hit the 4200 before and that was boring so I can’t even imagine 42000… :joy:

3 Likes

Whoops!

Your just not dedicated enough, lol :rofl:

1 Like

1atxyn

3 Likes

069d163516514f2316277229f79b11d3b3fb8737_1_658x500

Am I psychic or what? With war canceled we now have 4 level ups in one week. Good Lord I was being sarcastic. Why can’t you make FA an event and have it not cost tickets? Slot that on the 19th or the 21st. Please start working on another game mode. Anything besides this bombardment of level ups. It’s so bad.

5 Likes

this is great. if we all shit on em with the sarcasm maybe they will stop the lvl ups… or give us more. I know I want more!

1 Like

Still waiting for the inevitable “Cross Region Level Up” event /s

1 Like

so it’s your fault war was taken away lol

Nope, don’t kill the psychic messenger.

It was the programmers who took away our war. Damn you Beta!!

At this point we may aswell just have level up as a permanant event, like teritories is, and just have placements each week, (maybe amp up the prizes) at least this way id be almost guaranteed to see at least one ygl in that time.

Im just so tired of them, and having to constantly farm survivors , and train characters just to reach the basic milestones, when someone who hasnt done all the gold missions (you know , being punished for using an ingame feature) can simply do one ygl and be done for the rest of the event

1 Like