Can't satisfy anyone

F2p: WHERES MAGGIE?!?!?!?!? SCOPELY BREAKING PROMISES

Scopely: puts out legacy that was better than the last one & on par with Hershel

F2p: She sucks, wtf im gonna keep her as a 5*, what a waste of time & resources

Nobody:

Person who quit months ago: Depots Maggie like anyone cares

20 Likes

Hahahaha true, i ascended Maggie and put mods on her, T1 and lvl 1 and she has over 2k hp and 2k defense, recover impair skill, extremely high damage to one toon so dont have to worry about payback, hurt and heal which ive wanted forever, she is yellow command and better than Nik. This community is just bipolar and wants to complain, these forums are only for negativity, it’s no wonder why the devs, CM, scopely ignores us cause they have to go thru heaps of bitching to find the feedback

8 Likes

Her attack is low af … lol 2k damage really :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I unliked your post just so I could like it one more time

3 Likes

Also hershal sucks too :man_shrugging: Soooooooo yeah she is definitly on par. With suck ass toons

2 Likes

Statistically on par with the new league toon… Let that one sink in

1 Like

Well well well…At least shes command

2 Likes

Shes not an attack toon and i was talking about the 800% rush which is increased from 700%.

He’s a f2p that hates the world because his bucket sucks, cant satisfy him until you put all promos in league store for 1k

3 Likes

He will cry that 1k is too expensive then :rofl:

1 Like

Lmao rightttt, they should all be 1 token to satisfy him, and put all s class collectables in for free

1 Like

He would complain if scopely sent him everything in game to his inbox, all maxed toons, perfect mods, perfect weapons, trillions of coins, etc. And even gave him in game title of champ of the game, wouldnt be good enough.

3 Likes

He would ask why he doesn’t have the toons that haven’t came out yet. Exclusives only!

She doesn’t suck, game has changed so she’s insufficient, gear is scarce, game doesn’t supply enough for current needs

5 Likes

She could be better but she definitely isn’t as bad as what everyone is making her out to be.

3 Likes

Thats a better response than she just sucks, i understand that more, with having to put gear back for your more relevant s class toons, thank you for a reasonable response

2 Likes

She would of been good 2-3 months ago now she is not useful and trash yes

1 Like

I think everything about her is serviceable, command? Very good, AS: Decent, could be better, like ap gain & impair recover. Rush: also decent, 800% dmg, heal & buff. Stats: more defensive, mods & weapons with lead skill could turn her into a beast on atk

2 Likes

She’s definitely pretty good and I’m gonna spend the time to max her.

3 Likes