Cannon - why is it AOW again?

Cannot believe that this shit you at scopely is not intentional. Even your schedule for tournaments all this week showed CRW!! we have not had that in months in cannon. Everyone was pumped as playing same factions over and over again is boring. WTF? You are pathetic ! ! More and more of us at Cannon think they just gonna give up this stupid game. At this point checkers seem to be more fun

2 Likes

What he said^^^

1 Like

I wish we got AoW in my region. CRW has shit rewards.

2 Likes

Fight the same teams for months on end then say that. I’d rather have fun thanks

1 Like

You’re fighting the same meta style teams even if you aren’t fighting the same exact team even in CRW.

The only difference is that my faction can actually get more than double the number of rewards if it was AoW than CRW.

Also, fighting 1 whale team in AoW vs 20+ whale teams in CRW… how fun

2 Likes

Aren’t the whales gone?

Wish we had aow.

I see some didnt trek over like pistols of wrath & apocalypse, pretty sure they qualified?

That’s odd.

There’s always whales.

Checkers can be very fun

This is wave 3 drama. Seems like every wave has it’s own drama

1 Like

AoW every other weekend for months = boring as hell. Really killing our interest in the game. And we can’t even transfer to choose anything else…

I’d kill to have an aow.

The lesson for Scopley here is that people who get CRW all the time want AoW, and them what gets AoW all the time want CRW

The people who get crw all the time want aow once in a while.
The lesson should be variation. Doing the same thing over and over is boring

1 Like

Variety is the spice of life

2 Likes

An AOW. How about having eight or nine in a row?? It is pretty ridiculous seeing as how we were having crws prior to the last merge but haven’t had one since.

1 Like

That sucks. Hopefully they will give me an aow and you can take my crw.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.