Candles and cakes in laderboard missing

So i transfer to other region something like 4 days ago and i sill didnt recive my candles and cakes.Plese help @JB.Scopely.Cake event ends in 5 days and i need those cakes.
I earn something like 3.8k candles and i have 1.9k

same here

There is a whole thread about this already anyone that teansfered haven’t got there stuff me included something needs to be done and ASAP or they are going to have a lot of unhappy customers on there hands

Send help pls

It happened to me too. Some faction mates transferred and they got them back immediately. I’ve been waiting for almost 4 days

You mean 20 days :man_facepalming:

He means 5 days, the Cake event has 2 rounds, each running 2 weeks. The 1st round ends on Sep 5. The 2nd round ends Sep 19. Each round will give out Year 3 tokens.

Same problem

I lost my rep, candles, and cakes when transferring. Support has been useless and told me to keep surviving and closed my ticket. Scopely support at its finest :rage:

i screenied mine because i knew that as did most but wouldnt be surprised if it isnt updated and then the cake board ends and people get screwed out of the 60 tokens

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.