Can you please give us a date for the wheel updates

I’m tired of waiting, just give us a date at least

13 Likes

I don’t have the patience to wait that long I pull everytime at 10 but also I still don’t have decap alpha that’s probably why I keep pulling

5 Likes

I have 3 lol

1 Like

I want to say it will be by this weekend when they force update for the new game mode.

Some toons I the wheel I have 0 luck with for example I never pulled Carl from last wheel I had to buy $5 for him

2 Likes

I really hope so

I’ll take other updates over this 1. Do something different with 4* toon tokens or even add gold medals to the wheel or exchange system I can trade them for 5* tokens. Or if they do update this time don’t remove ascends that are already on wheel add more not remove I don’t need same odds on pulling Vernon for example

4 Likes

yo throw this image in the deep fryer.

1 Like

Is it just going to be five star wheel? Or other wheels too? (basic, prestige etc)

I’m hoping all wheels

2 Likes

Alright for real this time @Alexfromrts there was a thread that jb made that had a list of notes planned but im not sure but the wheel will be updated along side the horde update this week. Maybe someone could find it for you but i know for a fact that exists. In theose notes for the next update coming this week had wheel updates and a better way to buy food. One of those things were drip fed to us and all is left is the wheel and horde. Realistically once horde finishes they will update the wheel but on the off chance that they do it alongside the event you could go ham on that wheel. I think the prem fetured toon will either be Konrad or ryker. They are high teir and are not used very oftent. Who could be in the wheel is anyones guess but they might follow suite like for most of the wheel is have mostly damage toons and few support toons.

1 Like

@JB.Scopely
@GR.Scopely
@Wanderer
@Kodak_black

4 Likes

they never said what wheels would be updated, so it could be one massive troll and the 4* wheel and helper tokens will be the ones updated :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Please no!

It could even be basic tokens.

1 Like

Problem is we dont even know what’s going to be on this wheel update. They may take out alpha or add in worse toons. Hard to know if I want it updated without having any idea what’s in it

1 Like

Hell if theyd remove 1 star toons and weapons from helper and basic tokens I might open all of em. Just been holding onto them lol

1 Like

Prestige really needs an update too. Remove 4 stars from it

9 Likes

Add a gold mod wheel @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

3 Likes

It would be cool if they put mods in the Eite Items wheel.

4 Likes