Can you guys stop with the collection crap in the wheel?

For the most part, that stuff is completely useless.
I’d rather pull 4’s since they can be ascended to epics at least.
/endrant

12 Likes

Believe it or not there has been several players ask for something similar to this

1 Like

Thanks for telling me.

Its a way they can get around the apple % fineprint, you have a % at getting a bag and it will tell you, but what bag? The bag with 50 or 1000? We dont know, scopley your shady tactics are obvious and makes you look worse

9 Likes

It wouldn’t have been that bad of idea but Scopely of course made it the worst way possible. RNG bags with 50 of an item when u need thousands to get your toon. Ridiculous

2 Likes

Exactly. I pulled for Tye and got 100 monkeys. What am I supposed to do with them now :joy:

2 Likes

2 40 pulls with supreme crate coins for wayland. Under 1000 monkeys and no ascendables. If that was in my home currency I would have paid 300 bucks for 20 percent of a wayland. That is awful beyond words since at that rate it would easily be over 1000 bucks by the end. Good scam though lower the actual odds and then substitute bags we cant possibly know the odds on. Good show

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone asked for this system. We asked for a guareenteed. For example, 3 big pulls guareentees the toon. They took our idea and came up with the horrible method.

4 Likes

Well if you keep spending then thats a way to obtain it no matter what, but this is a serious matter when it will market the addiction within people

1 Like

It is cause people keep spending and basically telling scopely “we like this, please continue” this is what they hear when people keep spending, people like this so lets continue to do this, if you dont like something, dont buy, pay, play, use, etc and they will understand it needs to be changed, we cant say one thing “scopely we dont like this” and then do another which is saying “we like this, heres my money” and expect change

8 Likes

Country laws about this are still laws from the 90’s, wont be long until this is classified as gambling, hence why they are trying to squeeze as much money put of the game as possible

4 Likes

Some sort of collectible to get a guaranteed toon isn’t a bad idea, but the fact that the collectibles change for every single promo isn’t great. It would be nice if they would carry over and you could then choose who you wanted

2 Likes

Whether we buy them is a different topic… but yes. A company with shareholders will be releasing new promos. That’s the way they make money. Not everyone is involved with the players United movement. I certainly don’t expect them to stop, I expect them to follow through on their other promises (none of which included no more promos).

1 Like

I cant wait for those laws to go into effect, get these rng crates and bags and gambling out of all video games!

4 Likes

Some we’re asking for something similar to shards like in GOH and other games. Well here we go

3 Likes

I spend, but this is nuts.
I liked the old system better.
It wasn’t guaranteed before, true.
But I also didn’t pull this cracked eggs crap or things like it every third thing.
Best part about it all?
I’m never even halfway to the toon in the collection.

1 Like

This is the issue, do with your money as you please but you are saying, “scopely this is ok, here is my money, continue to do this”

3 Likes

I cannot wait either, it will only do good for people if we rid this “suprize mechanic” , in the triple a gaming industry, EA are loosing billions doing this while Cd project red are bringing games like cyberpunk 2077 with all of its content, not $ cosmetics or game enhancing loot boxes, really leading by example

3 Likes

These collections certainly need to stop though. I thought it was only for S class but this shit is just stupid.

3 Likes

Thats why my original statement saying “its getting easier as a #pu member as the time goes on”