Can we remove heads from last milestones now

Can we get something else as at least the last milestone besides heads? The majority is done with heads. We need gear or 5* trainers, somethingthat is of use to the majority that has overflowed heads and war wheel tokens. Also, is the war wheel going to change and will earned tokens carry over to the next war wheel? @GR.Scopely

1 Like

I’m not finished with heads yet. Still need 4 complete heads.

3 Likes

Yeah this guy is done, can we get them out of here asap , screw errrbody else

16 Likes

To be fair kapoop is trash af anybody wasting resources on him isn’t smart

1 Like

I just looked at solo lvl up. Heads? It’s the only milestone event up right now. If he’s talking about war milestones? Those of us not whales are not done with ‘heads’.

2 Likes

The majority?? I dont know one person in my region that is done with heads…but congrats on being a war beast and securing T4 Kapoor already. He was a real pain last war when teamed with Pete.

2 Likes

So you took a poll, did you? :wink:

You do know you can choose the war tokens instead of the heads if you are done or don’t want them.

I would also say a better suggestion would be to ask them to add 2 more items to the 150k milestone. Perhaps a choice box for s-class collectibles, etc.

1 Like

Lol he was not a pain at all :joy: but ok

Haha he is when your team gets wiped out and you’re left with just Harper. I am still waiting on S Class Priya

1 Like

Well if you don’t have any s class then yeah any other s class is a major issue … if you have a few s class he is complete trash though just heads up on the trainer / resource waste he is

dont be a bish to lower level players you small dolphin…

3 Likes

stop it, not everyone got the max heads

Trying to give the guy good info lol kapoop will not help you beat any team plus he isn’t any kind of game changer on defense… save your trainers

1 Like

Na I appreciate it, vs an S Class heavy team he is easy. I also have no trouble with him but when I did fail in war it was always him that was last man standing after my team has been desimated

1 Like

Kapoor works for me… Michelle lead… christa sclass Pete kapoor and decap weyland. Yes yes posted similar elsewhere…

You make toons work for you and your teams… every one raves about Diego… I think he meh and wouldn’t use him if had him. Each to there own. Mods and weapons help.

Not everyone has 3 or more s class.

I need 16 heads and then done. I certainly wil be maxing him. Then guess save for war pull an disappointment.

1 Like

I don’t want either, none of the toons in the pool will make a difference and have all but 2 in there and both are no game changer and secondly changing the highest milestone in war will have no effect on the smaller base as they cant get it anyhow. So anyone arguing against the last milestone being changed if you had hit it in each crw then you should be done or close that you don’t need the last milestone if you manage to hit it. War wheel needs a revamp and last at least the last milestone also needs a revamp to gear or something of use to the war gods yes, those who exceed expectations should have something better to war towards.

3 Likes

Kapoor and Christa are last left alive because they don’t matter not because they do matter lol.

1 Like

I’d say an offensive team based toons not defensive imo

Lol you are down talking Diego and you don’t even have him hahaha wow

Yup had opportunity to get him from comics… passed him. Don’t have a decent fit to utilise him.

Never have any issue with him dies quick an easy when face teams using him