Can we pleas get a fix for iPad graphics?

Graphics and quality is horrible on iPad. Hurts me eyes. It’s extremely pixelated.

1 Like

Erm? Where is the bad graphics?

2 Likes

Looks about right imo

2 Likes

Maybe you should zoom in. And I agree with him. I’ll share a pic of the game on my iPad and take it on another phone so you see better

2 Likes

Yes thank you. The ipad’s resolution is very high. You might not notice it on ss but if you zoom in you will notice. I’ll share another SC of another game and you can see the difference when you zoom in.

Yeah you won’t notice unless you have a big ass iPad in front of you staring at a pixelized game. Mine craft rts style

1 Like

That’s never gonna happen.
Scopely aint about fixing stuff lmao

Damn clone wars out here lol

2 Likes

1 Like

How about this your worried about the graphics can I get rest of my town I’ve had everything maxed for about 2 years now

Lmao ikr it’s just ridiculous. It’s like they never saw the game going past the first year so they never even made It possible to open the rest of the town. I had hoped after maxing everything and maxing player level it would open. No dice.

Yep this is 1 of them stupid things everybody talks about same things that got updates already but your town has actually got 0 updates building wise. Stretching back to 2015

this is the big issue
stop everything and fix this nowwwww

cancel all events, stop all offers and crate, reverse the updates until its done

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.