Can we have Trainer event pls

As much as I’m glad Scopely listened to use and gave us a gear event. Can we now have a trainer event where you can farm trainers because every player can agree it’s a pain in the butt to level up S-class toons.

Just throwing it out there

10 Likes

you cant really call that a gear event

7 Likes

Where’s the gear event

4 Likes

Gear event when?

1 Like

The harvest event right now is a gear event

Not a very good one though :smirk:

3 Likes

Thats not a gear event that’s just another premium event like the others.Now where’s the real gear event at?

1 Like

you’re saying this is premium

1 Like

Just because it ain’t a login event doesn’t mean it’s a premium event a premium event is an event where you have to pay to do it

1 Like

And you call this one a gear event because we only need to level up 5*, right?!
Where’s the gear we all need for S Class toons?! You don’t even get gear for legendaries, so stop calling it that. It’s not!

9 Likes

Ok boomer

2 Likes

Sorry do YOU get gear from it YES are you all just wining because it ain’t the way YOU want it YES quit going boo hoo I don’t have the gear I want! ALSO ITS JUST A GAME!

1 Like

Considering we asked for a gear event and got this Harvest festival, it’ll probably be a burt at the end of each act, with the pay unlocks giving single bradys and Basil’s.

2 Likes

So if they listen to your suggestion and gave us an event where you can get one burt a day, is that a trainer event? You’re post is ignorant. Players asked for a gear event for legendary gear. 90 percent of players won’t even open the legendary gear roadmap.

3 Likes

You all are feeding the troll? :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Grab 5* gear. Use them to get 2-3m on levelup while building resources. Use tokens to buy out the league store.

It’s a zero-energy Ultimate Gear map you can play three times per day, Pretty sweet for a side event.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

As far as I see it you’re attacking me here so leave or stay and see what happened

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Sorry about your mom being in the hospital, but that doesn’t give you the right to be an arrogant prick. :wink:

3 Likes