Can we have this

Can we pls get a free mod to remove before the war so we can fix our crap teams/new teams

1 Like

Need let them know or we wont get it again

3 Likes

Those schedules are just “suggestions”. All subject to change.

Mods should be free to move around ALL the time. Scopely will never learn to stop nickle and diming their players and how to be good to their playerbase… when was the last time we got a good reward for supporting their game? Other mobile games will throw out decent stuff just because you are an active player. Anything Scopely does is making players grind only to come up short and then there is a convenient offer for $10 for a 1% chance on the one thing you need. If players stopped and really thought about how crappy this company has treated them, we would see a lot more people quitting. But there is no time for reflection, we have another level up, another express offer, another CRW to get ready for.

11 Likes

Scheduling mod removal on the calendar, and actually having mod removal in game are not the same thing…

3 Likes

Other mobile games allow for free removal, plus you already paid to advance the mod. I guess you are one of the ones that enjoy playing twice for things. Scopely must love you.

star wars but not free remove but also cheaper lol.

Most definitely need an actual mod removal this time. I think having to pay to remove mods could at least be reduced in cost. We get very limited scraps which it takes alot of to fully max them. Once you get most of your mods upgraded its not as bad but i still find most days i run out.

1 Like

reee mods for days

1 Like

Just make it free so we can work on our teams, another source of frustration

1 Like

If they want to keep us paying for mod removal, just make it so there isn’t a cap on scraps. Let me sell wood to get more mod scraps whenever I need them

2 Likes

Exactly. God forbid if we could work on different team combos and see how well they work. Of course there will be idiots that defend paying for mod removal but this severely limits players from being strategic with their team creation. Instead there is a mass panic of mod changes at the last minute before the CRW. It would be a beautiful day to move mods around and have your faction mates test all sorts of defenses and mod combos. You want to keep screwing us out of coins/money for mods Scopely - just implement to pay for mod resets. I have a bunch of bad mods that I have leveled that I would reset.

2 Likes

Mod removal cost good, ur opinion bad.

1 Like

Someday there will be a Internet disinfectant Troll spray and you will cease to exist.

The fact that you defend a company who abuses the playerbase and cannot even let players strategically move mods around freely to enhance their gameplay without penalizing them in the form of having to pay for it just shows that you have little care for the players like Scopely does.

1 Like

Woah,that’s my friend,and he/she isn’t a troll.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.