Can we have an f2p shield?

Can we have a F2P shield that can be obtained by ascending a 4*, or a event from where we can get one?

6 Likes

Maybe next season of leagues if you eat all of your vegetables.

3 Likes

You Don’t need One

2 Likes

Technically they have us the Andrea shield for free and if you do the missions you’ll be able to level her.

2 Likes

fast Andrea the one from monthly subscription?

@Jack-mihoff dont take me with these 1 neuron jokes buddy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes (complete sentence)

So you want a real answer? The best answer a player can give you is the same answer jb will give you . And that is “maybe”. Judging from how shield michone became f2p in the five star era, the odds of never getting a shield are low.

there u go, thx, i keep hoping that Lee is coming next, i have him maxed out and do some raids with him with hp on defense mods and as a 5* did a great job, with a absolute defense weapon can be good in attack team

Both green Lee and red Magna are on the list, but Scopely has been slow as phuck to release them.

1 Like

Where’s the guy that always complains about shields being too OP when you need him?

1 Like

Scopley will figure out a way to make money off it don’t worry.

1 Like

Ftp players will get a shield as soon as they are completely obsolete- as to be seen with all the other ex-op-toons Prya, Konrad, Andrea etc

Maybe we should get romanov first
Inb4
Someone goes he shouldn’t be a legacy
Despite the obs reason of decap

We don’t know if they’ll even be shields. It’s highly likely they won’t be.

I think F2P really do need a shield for attack, I still use one (I don’t have any of the latest Promos) and it’s a life saver for me

i know the chances to be f2p shield are low, bcs having a shield can stop you to spend money for toons, with a decent attack team, heavy hitters under protection you dont need much

When (if) the release lee and magna, I have a feeling they’ll attach some shit weapons to them when they are ascended. Can’t have all those f2p with ab def shields.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.