Can we get a "make up" war

I know this is a long shot and I laugh as I write it. But since y’all shit the bed this weekend how about we have another war this weekend. I think everyone would be ok with 3 weekends in a row of war

3 Likes

@kalishane could this be a thing :thinking:. @EazystreetDoa Love the idea with the servers messing up and stuff. A make up war would be awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d prefer 3 weekends in a row of LUs.

2 Likes

I would much rather keep them to every other weekend. It takes a lot of time. I wouldn’t mind a Wednesday blitz after every war weekend though. I personally like the format better. They are only 24 hours, only require six, and are only 30 minutes long. The only downside is the rewards are lacking but at least they are easy to achieve.

3 Likes

@ kalishane can we get a weekend of three 24 hour Blitz wars? 3v3 or 6v6? Blitz wars are fun, fast and smaller war teams helps boost faction participation. Thanks!

2 Likes

I don’t want blitz for the simple fact I go against all the whale in my region. Only so much we can do against them lol.

2 Likes

Changed the name if you don’t mind so it’s not confusing anyone :=) if you want you can change it back.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.