Can we get a farmable ultra rare gear map. It's been awhile there is a faction level up we need an actual gear map

I think most will agree that the daily map is ok if u keep our other gear map. As I understand it’s in addition too. So can we please get this happening? I am out of gear that I need for rebels and soldiers and I have several of each I need to t4. It’s been about a month if not more since our last regular map.

They are never doing the farmable maps again.

This…this is one of the horrible things I mentioned in this weekly non farmable gear map. You can get multiple of the same two or 3 personas that are pretty common then others over and over again so this map we get is just ridiculous its just another road block in this game.

@kalishane can we please get a ultra gear map thanks not the daily one but a regular farmable one. There’s a faction Level up people need gear

Try DiscoBot. There’s a chance you’ll get a yes or no answer. Better than no answer at all.

Will we be getting a farmable gear map soon? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

Lmao, there you have it. :joy:

@kalishane can we get a farm able gear map please

So is that a no? Lol I could look for the old thread asking for the same thing but hoped a new one would not get lost in other threads. It’s clear we all want one. Please again I ask very nicely can we get a regular farmable gear map @kalishane

@kalishane thanks for responding…

We now need gears more than never and they nerf the way to get it really bad wtf ??? Lol

Does discobot ever says to count on it, anyway i support OP.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

Oh I see, ‘soon’ pmsl

@kalishane Yes Please to this. We need these occasionally still. thanks

Again with level ups this is blocking people from competition. Doesn’t matter if it’s solo or faction. However solos have a choice where as faction ur teammates are counting on everyone to do their share. Can we get a response please @kalishane