Can we address the levelling issue and link to competitiveness please?

@GR.Scopely @Parker @Conquest @LadyGeek @JB.Scopely

Hi guys, just tagging you into this one.

It’s of no surprise to you I’m sure as there has been a fair bit of talk about this for a while. But I just wanted to share some perspectives that my faction and others have experienced of late. This is coming from a mid-spender.

War is becoming really difficult to be competitive in, unless you have a certain few characters, like S Priya to combat the bevy of Petes we are seeing now. Some in our faction don’t have Priya yet and have really struggled this war.

The shard based collections for s class characters are a big improvement and a step in the right direction imo. We have been grinding hard to get them, but the issue for a lot of us is once you finally get one character, let alone two, that are required for the s class collection, it is very difficult to get these characters maxed considering costs with trainers and gear. This is then compounded by the costs of levelling s class once you have them.

Could we potentially have a way to buy trainers in groups from the league store? I know they’re available in the depot, but their cost is quite expensive. Especially in the SR depot. Either this or have a consistent event that allows us more avenues to get trainers and gear?

Thanks for considering.

3 Likes

Completely agree.

Would like to add to this part:

The fact that levelling Sclass doesn’t grant you more level up points than a 6 star yet requires a lot lot more trainers, food and gear, further compounds what you are saying.

1 Like

Whole game economy is completely broken and Scopely dont want to fix it, as they want to sell their trainer and gear offers!

2 Likes

Maybe they should have thought about going for Priya rather than Pete first? Keys and cones were the first 2 items to come out, and this past crw I saw many people in factions below rank 50 with Pete lead defense.

1 Like

Yeah fair point @Karl_Vella although they committed earlier to toons like James and Laopo as their rosters were more melee-centric and as the chocolate cakes have been really easy to come by with the level up and raid prizes, it was a reasonable decision at the time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.