Can someone explain how the guaranteed epic works?

Okay so, I’ve done 30 pulls so far.
If I do at least 10, I get an epic, no?
Or am I misunderstanding?

My friend opened 40 attempts for 1 time. All 40 4 *

2 Likes

Damn that sucks.
I thought we are supposed to receive at least one epic per 40?

7 Likes

Ah, the good ol’ days of 2015, back when Scopely staff wasn’t almost entirely seemingly under a gag order for actually helping players.

2 Likes

The only gaurantee is that there are no guarantees.

1 Like

all 40 pulls need to take place during the same promo. after said promo expires then so does the internal counter. each promo is independent. premier weapon promo is not included (sorry abs axe). as for the guarantee, doesnt matter if its one max, four tens, or forty singles. if you fufill that requirement it will produce atleast one epic. i have pulled a lot since dash put forth that information and i can attest that time after time t has produced atleast one epic like stated. if you feel sleighted then you can always hit up cs. they have a manifest of every pull you did and from what promos.

1 Like

Just saying your guaranteed a epic but that may not be an ascendable… so could end up a waste. Something thats happened to me way too much

2017, actually. The 2015 date in the picture is the date he joined the forums.

1 Like

This is no longer the case. Videos on your tube aplenty that prove a 40 pull might very well just yield all 4*. The greed machine keeps chugging along.

5 Likes

a faction mate did a 40 pull this week and got all 4*, i wouldn’t bet on getting that epic. you have got the odds displayes, there is no mention anywhere in game of a “guaranteed” epic so you cant even argue with CS. that forums post from Dash is VERY old.

3 Likes

scumply is a joke, lying and cheating is what they do well.

3 Likes

Its guaranteed 1 epic every 40pull OR 2 every 80 OR 3 every 120 and so on :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Loved how they explained dashs post back then :+1:t3:

1 Like

Dash is MIA at best… only reason he’s been on the new forums was to setup an account.

His replacement cares not Dash’s commitments, players, or any inventory leakages.

When this “announcement” was first made, I tracked my pulls and argued with Support for days. I would do 2 ten pulls, then later do 2 ten pulls again and expected the Epic. Not so, I learned the hard way. You have to do all 40 at once (big pull or 4 10 pulls) because the counter resets as soon as you leave the screen. Oh yeah. You could be on pick 39, have your phone ring, blank the screen out and your next pick is #1 (theoretically)

2 Likes

Not the case. The counter runs for the entire promo. Support is only right 1 out every 10 times. Support isn’t actually anyone at Scopely i believe, pretty sure they outsource which is also why it’s a 24 hour delay for replies in most cases.

If you get all 4*s you need to contact support, they have a record of it. This is also why i record my pulls

Dash does not work on RTS anymore, so he isn’t MIA, he just doesn’t have anything to do with this project or how this game has developed…which ■■■■■■■ sucks

1 Like

This is not true. If anyone else experiences this, you need to keep on support until they make it right. Send screenshots of support’s responses and we can bump it on the forums until they fix it.

1 Like

Ever been excited to eat after a chef walks out midway through cooking your meal?

btw, apparently im not old/mature enough to read all of your message… you may need to elaborate.

Dash was doing good things before he left, can’t really tell if the game is better or worse since his departure… and i said
“It f u c k i n g sucks”

1 Like