Can A solo Player

Can a solo player who is factionless, transfer regions when a faction event is active?

We had people transfer into our region during a faction event about 3 weeks ago. They were factionless prior to the event starting.

Test it.

Leave your faction now, then when war starts try to move regions :+1:

i was under the impression from discussions with JB previously that faction events “lock” transfers regardless

Many others are reporting that as long as the person was factionless at start of event, they transferred during a faction event

Dunno bud. Just recall having a conversation with JB regarding it that first week where transfers got suspended. Haven’t tried it so I’m not 100% sure

Transfers being suspended was a separate issue though, I guess we will find out. Will be tested on purpose

Yes, I was specifically trying to find out if people could transfer if war had begun before transfers had gone live again as long as they were factionless.

I may still have the convo on line, if i do i’ll send you a ss of what he said

Yes sir, shoot it over to me in Line

Depends, they may start shutting transfers down before war though so regions arent depleted & screwed over.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.