Calling Road Rage a F2P event was a mistake

Disappointed disappointment.

8 Likes

It IS free to play… just not free to win the prize…

26 Likes

It can be done. All I have spent was 300 coins on keys and looks like I will sneak in there. Assuming there will be 8 or 9 more road rage maps with keys in these following tournaments. But yes. Need to be able to do the roadmap and hit all milestones.

1 Like

It was never stated that it’s F2P. That’s what the forums led you to believe.

3 Likes

Everything in this game is free for your wallet to pay for.

7 Likes

#1, players called it F2P, Scopely didn’t.
#2, in this game context, something is considered F2P if there is a 100% certainty that something can be obtained without spending money. (So no RNG wheels)
#3, this event is still F2P, just a very grindy and hard one that many players will not accomplish.

12 Likes

All of the toons are f2p, 2 are easily accessible the other 2 will require some work and a little little grinding. Want better toon well WORK for them😂

Im wondering if the event “Road Rage” was named due that after we will grind eventually we become enraged after seeing the low drop rate of the tires…

Just saying…

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing lol. If im correct the YouTube content creator/s made videos titled “f2p disarm and decapitate” and the players ran with it. I dont specifically remember scopley saying it was a f2p event at all.

1 Like

What you should realize is that it’s not necessarily F2P, it’s just a guaranteed Disarm/Decap with the right dedication and resources (including but not limited to time and money). I think it’s a good event but I’m also a bit disappointed that pretty much everyone in my faction will not get Bruce or sandy. That being said they may still have a good shot at Beta or Sophia

1 Like

It’s free to win a trash toon

1 Like

Sofia is rather underrated ive seen her used this weekend more than ever behind lydia, f2p have Garrett and can use them in tandem to build i cool def imo. Thts wat im doing atleast.

3 Likes

i hope scopely increases drops rates in the next 2 raid events

3 Likes

if u get all milestones, use all raid energy amd get the raid milestomes too, u should get it, and hit all roadmaps and hard maps

what helps is buying a few spare keys and batteries eith cpins

im f2p, got all milestones, used raid energy and got raid milestone and up to 9k, puchased a few 150 coins bags

1 Like

They really need to offer keys for coins again. But since they almost always do the opposite of what they should do they probably won’t

I have a key sale and 600 batteries for 1.99. Can’t beat that.

1 Like

Already have Bruce couldn’t care less about the other character other than sandy but that is impossible for me to get so I arn’t partissipating In this event

Where did you find keys to buy with coins, not money?!?

Is Bruce any good as I don’t have a disarm

He’s better than no disarm.

3 Likes