Calendar update

Yeah I have to agree with that point. Like are raid tournaments a thing of the past? I can’t even remember the last faction raid tournament.

I reported the feedback yesterday – and I appreciate you all for being vocal about it!

Things could change (as they often do), but it’s looking like that’s what it will be.

If i only could get my hands on that liveops manager position!:wink:

Best hint you could give em is, territories event! Only had one? ever since it was released!

Propain – are you talking about the one from about a month ago? (forgive me in case there was one before my time.)

Seems like it was a year ago, but i can only remember one territory event.

Im not on Beta, nor did my region get that territory tourny.

There was one during the Hold the Line event. I remember because it had handcuffs for rewards.

Last I heard they re tested it in beta @Propain

1 Like

Yeaa… if it was the one we had not too long ago – it felt like it was almost back to the drawing board.

Is this because Scop only cares about America?
Cause I had to war on thanksgiving in Canada.

#weallhaveholidays

1 Like

Based in USA so kinda see that coming, all the event starts at a good time for you tho. Not like you live in europe and get 95% of all event starts around midnight or in the middle if the night:)

Please no territory event that’s a waste of time

1 Like

So yes or no fac raid this weekend 2/09/17 @kalishane
Lol @ 3 months later

Scopely’s troll game has been on point this week lol

1 Like

calendar for April please

give it a week or so
scopely ain’t that efficient
they dont know what’s happening yet

1 Like

They’re still working out if Hordes made them more money than the usual Faction Raid /SR/LU weekend

1 Like