Calendar is needed

hes a temporary CM until they find a replacement, his main job is a developer.

0 Likes

We all would really like to see the event calender up and running again. I understand that @JB.Scopely is working on it. I feel the frustration of other players at not having it for a couple weeks now. I’d just like to remind everyone @JB.Scopely is doing the best he can. He is also a developer and has other responsibilities and duties with the company. He has been very helpful answering questions here and on line and other gaming communication applications. As difficult as it is, I think we should all have a bit more patience. I say give him a month to get it all up and going again before complaining so much. Js

3 Likes

Use the OG event calendar:

https://vk.com/twdrts_game

6 Likes

@JB.Scopely any chance you can gives us a lead on this weekends events?

0 Likes

It would be so simple to create a post saying this event will happen, so simple…

1 Like

At scopely HQ nothing is simple

1 Like

Hey guys, just heard back from Ops! Here’s next weeks line up:

MONDAY - LEVEL UP
TUESDAY - LEVEL UP
WEDNESDAY - FACTION LEVEL UP
THURSDAY- LEVEL UP & 16 ROAD MAPS
FRIDAY - LEVEL UP
SATURDAY/SUNDAY - FACTION SR & LEVEL UP

:grin:

23 Likes

Ow dang no raids?

0 Likes

You forgot the 23hr solo sr on Thursday that’s been lowered to 21hrs. And cans regen every 30 minutes now too.

2 Likes

When is June’s event calendar going to be updated?

0 Likes

In July.

9 Likes

Hahahaha

3 Likes

Exactly.

0 Likes

Thank you for everyone’s feedback. Didn’t know JB was also a developer as well.

0 Likes

isn’t there a blitz war to add ? we need a proper updated calendar asap

1 Like

The calendar was just updated earlier today, to be found on it’s original pinned thread with mention of today’s date in the title.

It’s available here in short :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks, but could you change the bottom one as well, as forum message goes to the last one , not the first and as the calendar shows as not updated for 14 days may get missed

0 Likes

Thanks for the tip I’ll look into this now

0 Likes

my sources were incorrect. I apologize @gratefulmark

0 Likes

closed #30

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes