Calendar for the new year?

So ummm… Yeah, there just no events after sr?

I mean, gonna guess solo lvl, solo raid, solo level, solo raid, but who knows, right?

3 Likes

Maybe they are busy planning super fun events with awesome rewards and are going to release all the 5* legacy toons as 6*s?

7 Likes

Nice joke there haha :,(

2 Likes

It’s not April yet. It’s not new years fools

1 Like

Every year scopely takes a break from christmas until the new year, I wouldn’t expect anything except offers for the new few days

3 Likes

Nope. Rumor has it that they are shutting down the game at midnight on 1/1.

4 Likes

Hope so, i will just laugh and move on to a much better game, what game you may ask? Almost any lol

2 Likes

Like Y2nowayyyyyy!

Dude its gonna be a never seen before level up with 5* tokens or an outdated toon

Would be nice to know if there’s war.

Lvl up starts at 3 am eastern on the dec 31. Jesus top prize again

Raid starts 8 PM eastern on dec 31 both solo

1 Like

Continuing the copy paste rewards and same boring bs this game needs some new content it’s so boring

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see 1st place in raid get 2 gold mods instead of 3 again.

The current formula seems to be a level up every day there isn’t war. A solo raid on Monday, a solo SR or faction assault on Wednesday, and for the weekend either CRW/AOW or a faction level-up, raid, and sr.

Don’t really see the need for a calendar.

We also know how crappy the rewards will be. I mean a walkie-talkie for completing elite in a 24hr SR? This requires cans. What a joke.

3 Likes

Yea I mean the only thing we need a calander for is to know when war is tbh. Otherwise it’s the same shit over and over. Gives us a god damn blitz war @JB.Scopely

1 Like

Pay up, buy those cans, do it for the faction! - scopely :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Never again. #andreagateneverforget

2 Likes

I can pretty much tell you what’s up next … level up raid level up sr level up level up level up

I just wanna know when the next AOW is :expressionless:

I hope you meant CRW!