Business 101. EZ PZ Lemon Squeez-E

Did you know that it costs five times as much to attract a new customer, than to keep an existing one? The first rule of any business is to retain customers and build a loyal relationship with them, and thereby avoid customer acquisition costs.

I have also heard don’t :poop: where you eat …

FYI it is the way Scopely has been with every game they have managed look it up! Flagging a truthful statement doesn’t make it untrue.

Dice with friends was removed then became dice with Ellen! Now after the smoke cleared they brought back dice with buddies new improved. Yahtzee with buddies changed to New Yahtzee. WWE going faster down then RTS

BBB gives them a grade of a big fat “F” I could go on and on but it’s better to seek the truth on one’s own time.

Who is the troll? Don’t tell me you probably voted… Or you would rather have stuff stay hidden, like Hollywood people would?..

1yq0ks I’m tired did hours of tapping away in game to come up short again. Sorry but I made a pf meme in response so here it is. :grin::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::sweat_smile::joy:

Please don’t post negative reviews in the forum it creates an environment where it is impossible to attract new customers when they know the truth too early on!! Closed.