Bullying in lewis

block button is good for people who don’t know how to think critically. (which is many)

2 Likes

Lmao exactly

1 Like

Funny how they even come here to defend it

Non of this is true. When some we said “I feel good about your baby dying” we were referring your faction which we did not infiltrate you stole someones acc which he ended up getting back and ruined it himself we did not tell him to do so. And we never said anything about women that way. I’m sorry that you feel that way talla but if your saying we are “bullying you” then that just makes you a snowflake. Xoxo

3 Likes

It’s okay for you guys to chat shit though I guess… Can give it but not take it a typical trait of a bully

1 Like

Use the “report” and “block” buttons wisely. Posting on the forums does no good, and in fact gives them the attention they seek. Ignore it.

5 Likes

Lady its just to expose them. Gc has been vile for months most of us dont even go in g.c. for this reason but see how they all came here to “defend it”

Oh good forbid people defend themselves against accusations that will get them booted from the game. Thats how justice works. I know snowflakes hate justice but we have fairness. people can defend themselves. it’s just a game but people forget this irl way to much. Look at poor David Silverman for example

1 Like

Out of everything I say in gc this is what you choose to ss and cry about? LMFAO :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: And no one “infiltrated” your faction. Scopely returned Johno’s account to him that you wouldn’t return. If you didn’t want him to disband CT maybe you should have given it back or not made it lead. LMFAO :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I can vouch for the bullying in Lewis, its a toxic region dominated by a toxic faction.

I swear do you think that what yall did was in the right? Hell naw it wasnt. Deal with it.

2 Likes

It was never johnos account XD thats the amusing part. Liz theres way more dont worry all your stuff you said to flossi everything has been snap shotted what because theres 7 u think oh thats all they have exposure is here

1 Like

Go enjoy your peaceful region

1 Like

Take the drama to Line, please.

5 Likes