Bully faction in Crenshaw (Taco Shack)

Don’t know where else to post this but basically Crenshaw is dominated by a tyrant faction called Taco Shack who’s bullying, discriminating behaviour and language has pushed our entire Top 5 out of the region. The entire region is sick of it and wants them gone but no one here is powerful enough. I’m putting a call out to the top factions in the entire game.
Please come to Crenshaw and smash this bigoted, bullying faction down, they’re destroying our region and they need to go

2 Likes

They aren’t even that good. Didn’t you see their last crw?
A big faction is never going to move to a dead region to fight a bunch of nobodies.

1 Like

I recommend moving

3 Likes

Compared to the rest of the region who don’t whale as hard they’re dominating every little thing. Bully every single person and troll to stop anyone doing well in events.
If someone posts a Rank 1 score of 10m in LU they’ll sweep in to ensure that won’t even be Top 5.
They might not be great compared to other regions but they’re legit killing Crenshaw off

Transfer out…

2 Likes

Don’t have coins for a key sadly

Same guy who complains when people dont lower their defenses for raids but he still has a s9 defense the entire tournament…

7 Likes

Start saving league coins, won’t take long to earn enough for a key

1 Like

Im personally in tacos and im f2p btw
Other factions just suck and can’t compete with us
If you think thats bullying then go to other regions and see

2 Likes

Your comment is an exact example of what I mean. Other factions don’t suck, they just don’t have the liberty of a large number of whales being able to carry them as a F2P player.

what??
We have lots of f2p players you just dont play enough to be as good

3 Likes

Every member of Taco bar a few are either High Prestige 12 or 13. Hardly F2P

I was asked to let someone win a level up, before I even had a chance to reply I received the message Mah posted above. It’s very easy to make us out to be the bad guys when only one side of the story is shown. We don’t claim to be anything amazing, the main issue with Crenshaw is the lower factions expecting everything to be handed to them on a plate. Whatever region you go to there will be whales, if there were no whales there’d be no game. Don’t cry bully just because a faction dominates a region.

4 Likes

Do yourself a favour and move out of the region so they can’t bully anyone anymore.

Won’t take more than 2-4 weeks on average to get yourself each a key to transfer and it’s cheaper to move as a faction.

2 Likes

You can move out of the region but this is in fact happening everywhere bro

1 Like

Can u do me a favour madison and not put up 3.7 mil next levelup? Second place is hard enough to get without you flexing your wallet at everyone

1 Like

So your answer is to call higher level factions to come to your region? If you want a region with no whales best you quit. As I’ve not found any 1 region that doesn’t have at least 1 dominating faction. If you don’t like your whales there’s a whole sea out there. Save all league coins and watch videos and go to the Pacific where there’s maybe whales you get along better with

3 Likes

If they are bullying, report them in game. There have been examples of players being banned for harassment if you’ve got the proof

Otherwise just block them and get on with the game or move regions as others have said

1 Like

Really love how they won’t acknowledge that they told me to kill myself, said they’d hack my account and said they’d find my address but we’re the bullies for winning a level up

4 Likes

I’m not this Madison player? I’m not even in the Top 10 this Level up as what’s the point when Taco takes all the good rewards so they don’t have to have any competition?