Tracking reported bugs in 18.1.3 that are credible and/or confirmed:
LEAGUE MISSIONS STILL BUGGED:
- Missions still glitched
- Missions should auto-complete silver and gold if the player seeded higher than that in the first league.
RECRUITS AND REWARDS CRASHING
- Several players have reported that attempting to open recruits and rewards results in the game resetting.
- Often, players also note this will work correctly in some regions and reset in other regions
- Possible Workaround: At least one player has resolved this by updating, then uninstalling, then reinstalling the game.
- Scopely response: Android users clear cache and try again, iOS users uninstall/reinstall. Game keeps on crashing
WAR LEADERBOARD NO HISTORY
- I noticed during this last war that I could view past war leaderboards and the Swap feature was working correctly. It doesn’t work when you access it through the faction menu when there is no war. So a work around would be to scout when war is happening because u can actually view past leaderboards correctly then
DALE’S MAIM DAMAGE:
- Original Report: Post update, Dale’s maim damage isn’t registering and isn’t clearing guardian like he did pre-update. Yet every other toon with maim is still clearing guardian, is this a big or intentional? As it doesn’t make sense (I’ve tried mail on the likes of rick and Jesus who do similar and they still clear guardian)[typos included as-is per report]
- Issue 1: Dale’s maim is taking HP off the max HP rather than current HP (e.g., an enemy that’s undamaged will see their HP reduced by the maim damage, but an enemy that’s already damaged more than the amount of the maim damage will not have their current HP reduced further)
- Issue 2: maim damage is not clearing guardian shields
- Video available courtesy of @Aune in this thread: Maim is not functioning properly as of 05.02.19, video and description inside
- Scopely response: Dale will be fixed in a server side fix later this week Maim is not functioning properly as of 05.02.19, video and description inside
- Update: A fix was pushed to Dale. Maim damage is clearing guardian shields.
TWO HUMAN SHIELDS ATTACKABLE:
- In the Road Rage Act 2 Stage 3 roadmap, both Jesus and William shielded, allowing you to attack either of them.
- Screenshot available courtesy of @Hannibal The Walking Dead: Road to Survival 18.1.3 Patch Notes
- Video also available via Line or Discord if a developer requests video, courtesy of @s1acker6
Double shield bug?
RAIDS/ROADMAPS VICTORY DECLARED WITH AN ENEMY CHARACTER STILL ALIVE
In some battles, the attacker gets the victory message when there is still an opponent alive
In search of video demonstrating which characters are attacking, which skills are in use, and which characters are still shown alive on the victory screen. Edit: One video received.
If you can reliably recreate, please let me know.
Toons left alive after victory
War glitch - won match but toon alive?
LEAGUE MILESTONES DISPLAYED INCORRECTLY
- There are 2 places to look at your league progress and milestones. One is to click on leagues, then milestones. The other is to click on your profile, then leagues. The one in your profile is the correct one.
MORGAN’S MAIM DAMAGE STILL BUGGED
- Blue Morgan: Maim active broken since 11/16 update
- Maim should not only reduce max HP but also current HP. However, it only reduces current HP if less than 600 damage has already occurred.
- Scopely response: fixing this requires refactoring maim active skills and a client-side update, with current ETR of sometime in March, 2019. Blue Morgan: Maim active broken since 11/16 update
TRIPLE RUSHES NOT STACKING BLEED PROPERLY
- Harper's Rush is bugged
- Harper’s rush is not properly stacking bleed from a bleed mod. Harper’s rush consists of 3 regular attacks, each of which should apply the bleed from the bleed mod and stack. However, the bleed mod is stacking only twice instead of thrice.
- Video submitted to CMs for developer review, courtesy of @Bane (thank you!)
- Reported to also affect Bryan, likely affects all triple rush characters.
Harper's Rush is bugged
CAMILA/MAGGIE’S BURN BUGGED