Bug found not very important

This seems to happen alot not a huge deal and unsure if anyone has posted 1. Defending team members face the wrong direction while confused after attack their own team 2. When zekes shield goes off on opponents team and has been attacked the shield stays on. @Shawn.Scopely @kalishane

2 Likes

Yeah the shield thing has been happening to me at a much more frequent rate than when it used to. It’s very annoying

2 Likes

Its very annoying cause depending on who and when and where the shield is determines my next attack or rush

1 Like

Haven’t had this happen yet. Does the toon facing the wrong way still work after its turned that way? If it still works it seems like a slightly amusing bug with no real problem created. The guardian shield thing is a pain in the ass as i will forget if it’s really there or gone a lot of times.

2 Likes

same here lol

2 Likes

The toon still works once it attacks my toons next turn thats also why I titled this as not very important just figued scopely would like to know about some bugs and they face the wrong way when their confused and attacking their own team its funny to see

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.