bug-Brian red AR problem

please fix Bryan… his AR is not AR? when he use AR still can be stuned, impaired, reflected, absolute def, all kinds! PLEASE FIX ITTTT

1 Like

Not a bug.

8 Likes

? nobody other toons can be stuned when use AR…

his AR are basic attacks so he can be stunned

how basic atacks? … its same as red governor i think(same red icon near dmg)… and he never get stunted

They are normal attacks, like Dwight

1 Like

basics attacks mean that he do more than one attack so his weapon can proc and the enemies weapon can proc too. same thing with harper old dwight naya etc

“Multi attacks” is the keyword here. It means a character’s AR acts like basic attacks that trigger on hit effects.

5 Likes

This forum suprises me everyday

4 Likes

Naya can still get stunned A new threat Dwight can still be stunned decap sandy can still be stunned

Bruce can’t Louis can’t michonne can’t Harper can’t because of disarm

3 Likes

Unless it is a walker…

9 Likes

Don’t fix what isn’t broken…
Unless you’re a Scopely dev.

1 Like

Yes very true

Some would argue it was always broken if you read the description of Disarm…

1 Like

Red Bryan’s AR to the museum is certain.

3 Likes

Multi hitters like brian, decap sandy, blue konrad, double atk dwight, and etc are all affected by weapon effects.

Decap Chris and Sandy are the same way … It pisses me right the f off when Lydia AD’s all three of chris hits…

Bruce, louis, harper, mich. These toons can still be stunnned/impaired/abso if there weapon dont trigger disarm… Disarm isnt a 100% chance

That being said it did take them like a year to figure it out though. :wink:

It’s like the “crit” bug when they found out how everyone was using leads, weapons, and maybe mods to get over 100% crit so they had to “fix” the formula i.e. no longer possible to achieve 100%.

2 Likes

Disarm is 100% as it is a skill. Disarm toons cannot be affected by any human holding a weapon on the disarms attack. Disarming the enemy is not a 100% chance. It is super confusing I know as the skill involves chance and certainty