BUG: App Keeps Crashing on Startup

app keeps crashing on startup I cannot play now tried reinstallling and restarting

this crash is linked to account not phone.

anyone can login to the account and get booted out
the game will load and then close out before the loading screen finishes
reinstall wipe clear data and new phones do not work., once the acct is logged out of the phone the game works again. using a different linked account

3 Likes

its the daily login bonus that is crashing it

Same problem but only after update.
Tried cleaning cache.
Tried reinstall.
Restart the phone.
And nothing.

same for me this is clearly the game if i log into another phone it doesnt same thing, its the account it should be over after 24 hours which is missing the war

@CombatDevIl several people in my clan are experiencing this error we get the loading screen then app crashes

1 Like

Brought that to attention. We’re gonna check it.

1 Like

Thanks @CombatDevIl
It’s frustrating to have the APP crash without even starting since it never happened before.
Any insight on this is appreciated

thank you I have not been able to login in 12 hours and cant seem to figure out whats causing it

going on 20 hours now unable to play

@CombatDevIl any update? Thx several of us have been locked out now for a day

reinstall wipe clear data and new phones do not work., once the acct is logged out of the phone the game works again. using a different linked account

The bug is attached to the account. When I have a friend login on his phone it does same thing some in is causing it to error and crash before loading

@CombatMan any help is appreciatred there are several of us effected by this

another user wrote this

DragonPry13h
It was after I updated the game, probably a few minutes after it went live
I only play it on my phone

I’ll PM you

Please any updates on this??! Please…CombatMan…

@CombatMan my account is a mess i dont know my profile code, i have like 8 facebooks im trying to figure out which one is linked and my name is all special characters and i dont remember which Es i used. best bet ask one of the other 2 people here complaining about the problem until i get mine sorted out i dont want to waste ur time

@wisher and @DragonPry both had this issue

Still haven’t been able to enter the game since MONDAY.
I haven’t received any info regarding this issue not even in PM.
Some help please? Would like something to tell my faction since there are events going on.

@CombatMan @CombatDevIl

Any solutions?!?!?!?

I guess they brought back the annoying offer popups. Only these are somehow worse … they Ambush you, so suddenly, right after you do something in-game.

If their goal is to get players to accidentally purchase stuff, mission accomplished, I suppose lol. Expect lots of complaints and r-e-f-u-n-d requests, though.

Nope, they’re “looking” into it.:ok_hand:t4: