Buff Leon and Romanov

I maxed out 6* decap Romanov and he is crappppp. buff him and Leon because they’re both useless as shit

19 Likes

Why bother with ascending him?

To see how crap he actually was

2 Likes

Lol oke that’s 1 way to do it👍

2 Likes

i did the exact same thing and realised he’s crap :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Leon was highly disappointing especially having to use special league gear to tier up

5 Likes

Highly doubg Leon will be buffed. JB said this shortly after he was released

3 Likes

If you dont have a red or range decap, Romanov is nice, put AP down on his gun and behind, Andrea, Michelle or Alice, Romanov is nice. Of course a buff would be nice, for Rom i would say make his rush impair for 3 turns and give him a better active skill like cure stun, impair, etc. For Leon, give his attack buff to all and before he rushs and his active skill do 100% heal reduction.

2 Likes

How dare you? Romanov is shit. Come on now :wink::wink:

1 Like

If you don’t have any other toon, Romanov is ok as long as you face other teams that have no good toons either. High praise indeed.

2 Likes

We know buffing leon would only take changing his rush to 66.

2 Likes

That’s sad lol

Romanov won’t be buffed but I did ascend because I find his attack satisfying to look at.

1 Like

Just here to say you looking damn fine today :heart_eyes:

I don’t think Romonov needs a buff per se, though it would be nice to see decent burn as part of his rush as well as the impair, which could do with tweaking too, however I do think his stats should reflect the standard Gen 2 attacking toons. There are even examples available FTP - Michelle, Charlie, Shawn all have attacks in the 2.2-2.3 K range, if Romanov had that (with a corresponding loss of defence and HP), it’d be a vast improvement as it would affect both basic attacks and that rush. Same with Leon…FTP doesn’t need attack toons who aren’t glass cannons, what is needed is quick strike…whoopee doo if you can take down that S10+ team if you’re in camp A when, after a 4.5 minute grind, you get the victory flash screen, then see “Your camp needs repairs”. That’s where the major imbalance is on the offensive side, and that’s what a player’s primary gameplay experience is based on.

1 Like

I partially disagree. Just my view…
Romanov needs buff to be in line with his 5* version. He is a burn toon by design and by use/dmg as 5* so his damage type should reflect the same in 6*. Having active skill of 400 burn dmg is really not enough at all. I understand Romanov should not get the same amount of damage as Promo gen2 toons but he got nerfed too much! I believe if burn dmg is added to his AR or weapon Romanov can still be a decent toon but still not as good as other gen2 promo toons.
I have to say I have enjoyed Romanov as 5* as his graphical design is cool and his dmg was decent. Scopely please help us to have fun with him again. Currently he is not useful much.

1 Like

Proof he is a burn toon :slight_smile: …so where is his burn dmg type??? AS? Joke

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.