Buff Kapoor please

15000 Maim to only a line of enemies isn’t that good for S-class. I’m thankful for him an all and his def buff is good but i think the maim damage could be for a group of enemies or ad hemorrhage

6 Likes

Do you want x class next month? Where they going to go from here.

4 Likes

I gotta say first impressions weren’t that good but seeing him on defence makes me think he’s pretty good.

3 Likes

Remember what they all have said about James? :rofl: And he isn’t even maxed yet.

Sure 1500 maim is low, even compared to Regina but for people who struggle to obtain sclass toons he is enough.

5 Likes

He is so average compared to the other S-class toons🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Sure, give a free toon “1500 maim to all”, and then try to SELL Zachary… Right.

Of cause free S class toons are weaker then premium ones. Like 6* premium are better then 6* legacy. Nothing new here.

2 Likes

need to be for group i vote yes

2 Likes

I know what you’re trying to suggest here, but he is the worst of all S class so far, so is well below average. Average for Sclass so far would be, say, Priya since she’s in the middle of the S class for effectiveness so far. Kapoor is the bottom. He’s definitely not average for Sclass.

But he’s free, so fair doos.

4 Likes

Yeah it was expected :frowning:

1 Like

He doesn’t get into my team, let’s hope the war wheel is good

1 Like

Idk why y’all are complaining about him

he’s better than a majority of my roster so I’ll gladly take him once I get some heads after this war :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

ss class br0

Agreed win a lot of defences lately with raulito lead laopo James kapoor and dante

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.