Buff Christa active skill

Come on -40% is way too low it barely does anything against shields who are automatically had +50% defence when they’re defending, make it at least -60%, pls and ty

3 Likes

Pick James

3 Likes

Daze her

No, nerf it, she uses it way too frequently on defense, therefore making her useless

1 Like

No idea why people leveled her as.

2 Likes

Stick a splash damage wep on her :joy:

Not going to happen should of picked James

#James Gang

1 Like

Who is still having problems with shields ffs get a clue and you do realize that her focus on her active skill can help you ignore the shield

3 Likes

Already had splash damage on her, sometimes when the defence is at low health she kill 3 or 4 with one shot( raulito +Christa) you have killed all 5 by turn 2

1 Like

Mod her right and give her 40% atk weapon and she will do wonders for ya. Mine is a beast and wouldn’t trade her for anything (except maybe a Klondike Bar)

1 Like

I’d trade her for raulito or hengyen

I find that she hits like a beast behind Alice, especially after Alice’s AR. If they both fire at the same time, at least two are going to die. The heal reduction on the remaining characters is essentially a short term decap/crosshairs too.

I imagine that she’ll hit even harder if I can ever get S-class Priya.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.