Buff 2 star Exp

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely @LadyGeek @Parker @Brucey @Zanwich

Leveling these S Class toons with 2 stars is just crazy. Adding all these extra levels without adjusting the old Xp of trainers and 2 stars really doesn’t make any sense.

Sitting here for an hour to get like 50 levels isn’t my idea of fun. Can they get a bump in Xp please or create a new training ground that lets us train Burts and Brady’s exclusively.

4 Likes

Are you single pressing each trainer or long pressing to add in groups of 10 when training? It takes me very few click + holds to max a tier on a character if I have enough trainers.

My roster is at the max even with SC. Very hard for me to get big numbers enough to do that. Even then it’s a hassle to go and buy more food. It just needs a revamp imo.

1 Like

What takes up your roster? I’ve only been playing for a little over a year, am not SC and I am usually around like 300ish slots out of 550. If I sell/use every trainer it drops down to low 200s.

Four year player. Lots of 5 stars and still have some benedicts from the pathways event. I’m just trying to empty a training ground.

1 Like

This and im not in SC. trying to level aarav and will have to figure out how to make my roster go from 1200/500 while having 0 2* 3* or 4* aside from trainers

That isnt the point :man_facepalming: the point is these s-class toons take for more xp and levels and gear than 6* and they created a new meta and after 4 years we barely got small updates to the 6* meta, if they want to keep making money, keep players playing, they need to update for the new meta they made.

2 Likes

I emptied a training ground with 1,500 2 stars that I let run out by accident… Couldn’t even get kapoor from t3 level 1 to t3 level 130. Forget about the food cost too. Too much. Need a change.

1 Like

and when a player runs out of trainers or 2* they might go to the store and buy some more, that’$ the point. We should be able to obtain more food without leaving the roster tho.

I feel this. Soooooooo much.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.